A appology to dragons elite and subs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SELFMADE, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Lol jk you guys suk a stipping you cant protect your members and cant keep me pinned you guys even have other clans helpin you im one against all lol you guys sayin im bullying the sub clan and dont look at yourselfs
    Okay now lets talk a your attack you guys scout me to death when I have money out you have a clan I used to be in and I was number 91 and you cant keep attacking me
    You have others people from different clans hitting me and when I bought alot of crappy allie wit 0stats lmao I thank you guys for buying them I thought ill nvr would of shake them off
    You ben trying to farm me its been 3 days and I took more money out your sub clan then you took from me I have more wall post in my news and allies hire away then attack
    So bob your clan haves me on there permenent farm lol I can still upgrad and the funy thing is a had your member who kicked me apologize to me its on my wall lol everyone in your clan weak
    So this post is mainly for dragons elite and sub clans its funy my alts aint even involve neither lol thats how weak you guys are so this goes for the owner and everyone they have attack me
    P.s. I regenerate about to attack clan

2. Please please please.

Less wall.
    More paragraphs.

Less noob.
    Less attention seeking
    Less needy
    Less underscores (name)
    Less whining
    Less buy crap allies
    Less upgrading during Osw.

3. Ps; assassinate 8/8/2 p

4. Do I smell...butthurt?

5. DE WILL KILL YOU NOOB

6. I have clans that are farmin clans to back me up so your will be pinned if I get bored of this

7. Who will be pinned?

8. Most of drogons elite like lord doom
    Not tnt

9. 86/100 of the clan is bigger than you sooooo :roll:

10. True I was 91 in there clan and they cant keep me pinned and they silences me lol

11. This is a very good example of so much BUTTHURTING..

Way to go champ, keeping the butthurt line alive, lol

12. Im not butthurt they arent even doing much nd cant even keep me pinned if anything they arent good at farming thay sould just stick with ebs

13. My impression of Goofy. 
    [​IMG]

14. Dam your good that looks exactly like me

15. Goof are you really going to ignore my posts on your wall? If you're not a noob you'll reply back... instead of just complain about me posting on your wall.

16. Geeze -.- any make a annoying thread, op as you made a annoying thread the person that stoled from you was me
    6/6/2np also get some sdp as well to defend from attackers, bad threads gets farmed always happens.

17. Hmm op has zero allies 