__PERSEPOLIS__ vs -Warlor-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by jasmin-bala, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Hey again, it's me :D so the story is as usual, some noobs (the dragons keep) cry to others to save their own butts for them. In detailed, Persepolis dropped a seal at the dragons keep and their owner was changed and after 7 days of dropping the seal they just remembered that they forgot to post a pass on Perseolis wall. Since persepolis had beef with Apoc noobs who are all over the game like cancer cells, thantos a member of Warlor recognized pers in their clan and looking for an excuse to kick him, they said u never dropped a seal. The thing is they can check the history of that EB and tell who sealled of it wasnt pers seal but they just simply wanted tp kick him, nd the excuse was invalid. Then after few days thantos which is in warlor nd started this cried for help from their main clan -Warlor- nd persepolis has incs from both hellhounds, and warlor plus their hte clan. So game On Big noobs.

2. My support goes to The Dragons Keep

3. I like u in support :)

4. I expected to see more Kofte, sorry Kotfe lmao

5. Pictures are worth a 1000 words lol

6. Thats bc u cant count upto 1000 Only?

7. Yeah, because warlor has nothing better to do than fight you :roll:

8. Kool story brethren

9. I don't think Warlor care

10. Kinda got lost right there. Not that reasons really matters in a war game though.

11. Care-o-meter = 0

12. Lol - love these threads

13. Hell even the zafties lurking are thinking this too it's oh so true "a picture paints a thousand words "....just so happens it 1000x "no one cares"

14. Oh noooo...Warlor is going down :(

15. I didnt even read O.P

Enjoy a month or two of scouts, fail bombs, and fail scout bombs Warlor...

Ooooh the the horror /end sarcasm.

16. But.... guys...

Im actually confused what even happened :|

Can someone translate OP :lol: