__Persepolis__ New Toys, Yafi

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIl__CYRUS__lIl, Jan 12, 2014.

1. __Persepolis__ found his new toys to play with for the new year 2014. Story is : a Yafi member is hit in kings-lounge and yafi owner (frozty) claims that their member lost 400mil each hit and they demand appology. Guess what? They are Pers's new toys 

2. Come at me brah

3. Sigh.. MmmmmmmKay

4. I just farmed op who is also an useless pure spy

5. Whos Persepolis?

6. No matter what anyone says. Persepolis pretty much always calls out war clans, always high end war clans. makes a thread, then leaves a running commentary on his wall.

Playing kaw his way. The old fashioned way.

Support for Persepolis. Great kaw drama.

7. *pretends to care about this crappy post*

8. How does letting yourself be a meatshield while potless and naked make you a 'warrior'? Just means he can take inc for a while. Get some skin in the game and then let's see how much he will gamble.

If you want to talk about balls, that goes to people who actually have something to lose but yet stand their ground. Rest is really kinda meaningless.

9. ^stole the words right out my mouth

10. @salty

Ok, so what. Do you think it makes you look cool? Cause it doesn't.

11. No i dont. I just do it cuz it amuses me. U already knew that right?

12. And i see u abandoned ur fancy talk. Guess it wasnt ur thing cuz ur nothing but a poser

13. And a loser with no self steem

14. Well said sugah 

15. Bwahahahahah love seeing these threads. Persepolis is the biggest joke in kaw.

16. ^ I love seeing any thread about YAFI, because you can almost always expect a CF thread at a later date :lol:

17. Persepolis never really asks for a cf. He just fails on a clan for 6 months then moves on.

18. ^ what he said. Apparently not doing anything and taking hits till your enemy forgets about you, is classed as an OSW