@/8 ACES N EIGHTS @/8 estoc recruitment center.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sighmin-Templar-the-Arbiter, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Hello war-seekers,you want mithril,you want some estoc spell awesomeness,SO DO WE.We want YOU for our estoc war tomorrow and any future wars we do.Yes we run Epic Battles,but we have realised that they are a necessity for our expensive potions and land costs,but mithril is so much more of an award....and shinier to:3.We need 10 Able players of atleast 500cs(some exceptions allowed see clan page)or more for our war tomorrow,and we will be grateful for any mithril seekers here to win some.See our clan page or leader for more details.Until then,see ya their:3

2. Support to Aces and 8

3. But please make a better god damn thread...

4. 500cs? The only way to be under 500cs is to sell your buildings from the tutorial.

5. Erok, we are a little flustered lol.

6. I SUPPORT!
    Great clan Kawmunity! Come on over!!

7. I've already forced you into apologizing for one crappy thread. Need I do it again?

8. MGK, I am pretty sure I misread that.

Surely you aren't threatening an A8 perm, right?

9. Cause if YOU wanna pick on someone with smaller stats, I can pick on you. Right?

10. Surely you aren't threatin LR?

11. If he can threaten my members, I can threaten him.

Surely if someone, such as myself, threatened your members, someone higher up than that member would protect them?

12. Lovely how long did it take you to come to foxes last night? Your clan might want to lay off forums for awhile.

13. We ran out of speakers and were 10 short for Estoc, so I gave the go ahead for this to be posted.

And I wasn't asked to come to foxes, not like it mattered. Shol said it would stop and YP says he woke up with more attacks.

14. Lol my clans facing u guys

15. Good luck guys

16. Do I have to get my troll spray out

17. Merge or dont participate. As a forummer you know that a decent recruitment thread requires a certain amount of effort. Its the way things work.

From the majority of people reading non-guide threads in forums, i doubt many will be reading to look for a last minute estocs clan.

Secondly. Your clan recruitment thread should go under Clans and Alliances, as you are not describing a war but rather seeking members.