60%-70% SH clan required just for matchup

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Apr 16, 2014.

1. ATA! listen up you Maple Syrup sniffing Hosers!

[​IMG]

My mates and I in Phalanx just got our third No match in a row, all because we mistakenly believed that you Canuck idiots wanted your paying customers to actually war. But that is not the case, is it now? No, you would actually prefer to small SH builds to war INSTEAD OF regular builds. That's right my fellow addicts, not only are sh required to win a war, they are a prerequisite to even getting a matchup.

We at Phalanx were stupid enough to believe that 4 SH were enough to at least get us a match. But no sir, we are once again wasting two hours flogging our paladins. Who does get a matchup? Well..

PA: 1LB 3 bigs Rest all SH

Apoc: 2LB 1big, rest all SH

b2bwar: 3 big rest all SH

Well there you have it, unless 60-70% of you clan is SH. The Beaver Boys at ATA will not dignify you with a matchup. Great business model boys, keep punishing all those who use real money to grow in this game. It's about the you got off of your hoser butts and fix this.

And one last thing.....

[​IMG]

Canadian Hockey teams will never win the Stanley Cup again

2. Support

3. Support 

4. Support my prince froggy =)

5. Boo bloody hoo 3 no matches in a row.
    Try 15 plus then start whining.

6. Lol anarchy, trolling moron. We've had a string of 9-10 no matches back in s3. Just because some clans may have had more no matches doesn't prove the point wrong.

7. Crying baby

8. Is it just me or is the things he says to Canadians actually bordering on racist?

Serious.

9. Get over it anarchy u noob

10. Soz Salty 

11. Everyone is setting up with those numbers, so in my opinion, it can't be the devs fault, it's the players that make up the roster

12. Racist? Bro needs a dictionary. Lol Canadians call each other hoser FYI.

13. Cool. Your feedback has been noted 

We don't give a ****.

14. Lmfao full support :lol:

15. @Rice yup we all use that roster set up , we have no choice - not using SH means only other match up we get it a clan with more than 50% lb - the other end of the spectrum is also an issue

16. @Ricenramen. The players have no choice but to stack rosters with sh because if they dont they just match a clan that did and have no hope of winning. The players: the WCs, cant be blamed for this because they are simply trying to get wins, which is the whole point to doing ee.