6 wars per day, 29th march

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llll-E_V_I_L-D_A_D-llll, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Browsing through the warring timetable, my iPhone seemed to show me that, from the 29 th of March, there are going to be 6 wars per day, as requested by many regular warrers. If this correct does that indicate, we may be edging close to s5?

2. 6 wars.... Hmmm that's interesting. Wonder how hard it'd be to participate in all of them...

3. Your phone is glitching

Mine shows 4/day

4. This is about the time they start the next season it's every spring and fall just about

5. Read wrong damn I feel stupid. Nvm. Stil 4

6. It sucks, believe me.

I came 2nd place in season 4.

7. I did 4-6 wars a day as well like troll. But mostly every indy and trying to merc for primals. But my luck was not as good as i only finished with 109 ele. Not top bad for some one with out a war clan.

I only won 2 primals all season and maybe won 30% of indys. Was very frustrating losing so much, especially with lack of sleep, angry GF, and lack of a healthy social life. Especially when id be top 5 plunder and give up little to no plunder every war.

It did take a toll and i went inactive and got my first shattered sword after attempting to do my 8th straight war with out sleep. Probably my most embarrassing kaw moment.

I cant wait for season 5 but i think ill be an indy warrior only unless i find a primal clan. Mercing got me no where but hair pulling.

8. Very, did it for s4

9. S4 was literally the unhealthiest, nerdiest, craziest thing I have ever participated in. Saberwulf post captures it all... the struggle is real for EE people that had no primary primal clan.

My sleep cycle is still jacked up.

10. Nope, just look like clocks move forward and hour