50 vs 50 , perhaps too much?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PandaGeorge, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Today was the first Chaos war wkn. And i believe most will agree the 10 man roster matches are good and will result in more matches as many clans can fill it easy.

The 50 vs 50 on the other hand.....

This morning matchup resulted in only 4 clans successfully matching . So only 2 wars were produced. Right now here at minas morgul we got a no match.( this morning we warred )
    And it is obviously frustrating given all the heavy recruting and time consuming war prep to see it vanish.

We will know in 10 mins more in upcoming wars how many matches were produced. But right now, im betting that e-clans and wc all around are thinking that 50 is just too much to successfully match given the ratio algorithm.
    "Chaos war, there will be chaos" - devs is not chaos if players cant war. Right now war 6 for me is "Frustration war, you will be frustrated at signup"
    May i suggest a variant of 10.15,20 man matches?

2. Support the 15v15 or 20v20

3. They also stated there will be a lot of no matches in all the chaos, so your point is kinda invalid.

4. Thats 200 people in war. Possibly more participants than in 10v10s

5. @OP, they are trying out new things, they didn't say "guaranteed 100% satisfaction" or anything so stop wing so butthurt.

6. If not enough people are matching, it hurts the developers as well as players. Give it some time, I have the upmost faith that the developers will get these new types of wars up to player standards and to where they should be in terms of the usual EE fairness.

7. Squad Warfare:

8v8 min:8 max:8 1hr
    10v10 min:10 max:10 1hr
    12v12 min:12 max:12 1hr
    15v15 min:14 max:16 1/2hr(s)

8. How about sizes between 10-50? let the chaos begin

9. I like 10 vs 10 was a lot of fun

10. Take in consideration that season 2 we had 60 signups . Most we had 30 clans matches

26-29 per clan meant that at least 1560- 1740 players warring

Tell me how that is better than 200?

11. When they are trying out something new 200 seems like a good number

12. Update: 10 matches
    Thats 1000 playing

I take it back, guess it really worked as we just screwed up in roster

Well done everyone who matched and goodluck

13. 20 clans matched this time
     that's 1000 warring I think

14. There were 100v100s in the beta

15. We should have wars 1-100 casted  so many clans would sign up 

16. I want 100 person wars. That sounds awesome.

17. Idk. Chaos with 50 kinda suits it

18. EE wars were more exciting when they just started and the rosters were much bigger, not so anal with the match ups. imo