46 And Two Apology

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Dante-, May 27, 2013.

1. Well with the recent apologys to thunderdome for rl distractions interfering with the game I thought I better admit something.

I...

I fell asleep during last nights EB. I'm sorry, don't hurt me - I just couldn't stay awake any longer 

I hope you guys don't thunderdome me. Seriously, I don't deserve it :(

** **** you thunderdome

2. Dante, I accept your apology.

But next time I tell you to spoon me, you better damn well spoon me.

Wait, wrong thread?

3. Stupid thread

4. Your lack of activity during that eb completely let down your clan, in fact, you should probably reset out of shame.

5. Hold on now ladies, some stuff should be kept private. But not this lol

6. I know nobody 

7. And shut up luck. Stay on topic or **** off of my thread, can't you see I've let my clan down?

8. Y'all are just racist! DAMN RACIST PICKLES!

9. i feel like this is one of those times when a simple apology won't be enough.

10. Look man. It's going to be hard, but I think eventually they may forgive you.

11. Lmao good one Stormcradle

12. How many of these threads have there been today??

13. I'm hoping so silent 

14. You are a disgrace to all of kaw Dante! Go reset yourself in a corner

15. Dante I see what you did there and I like it. All these apologies just show that KAW has degraded to a bunch of pansies who give in to pathetic excuses of human beings who don't have a life and push those who do around. Its pathetic to FORCE ppl to say sorry for pretty much having the lives they wish they had. All of you who give in to this nonsense is just as bad for encouraging them. Grow a pair and stand your ground!!!!

16. Damn Dante, I'm in a similar situation. Last night while everyone was doing nothing at all in AM, I couldn't stop myself from falling asleep. 

17. Thank goodness I'm not the only one 

I feel so..... Dirty 

18. Why is everyone getting so worked up by the necessity of sleeping?