4 way CHAOS WARS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by III___SI___III, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Ok now this may sound a little insane but I got to thinking what could make the "chaos wars" even more crazy.

I would quite like to see a 4 way war.
    15vs15vs15vs15

This could work although it would be absolute mayhem. Same style as current war system but can hit any 3 of the enemy rosters you wish. The winner is still the clan with the most plunder at the end.

These wars could lead to temporary alliances as 2 or even 3 rosters could team up and take down a tough enemy but later in war these alliances could then turn on each other without warning. A lot of backstabbing and espionage involved and to me sounds like a lot of fun.

What's everyone's thoughts on this? Particularly interested in those that war not lame trolls.

Happy kawing 

2. I personally think there will be lots of mis matches or no matches but if the devs could make a system for it I think it would be fun. Nice idea

3. I like this idea but y not a 3 way? And what does 2nd place get?

4. Sounds something that could happen in "Chaos Wars" BUT the devs better put good match ups

5. My wife wouldn't do a 3 way so no 

6. If KA says this is cool.. does that mean it will happen?? :cool:

7. 

8. Now that. Would be crazy amounts of fun. Strategic backstabbing and balls out multiple roster blitzes. Beautiful.

9. We are talking about CHAOS wars ;) Support

10. This reminds me lots of the game Risk. Sounds interesting lol

11. Oh. Very interesting!

12. You had me at 4 way.

13. Not sure on the logistics of it but if devs could pull it off I think it would be epic 

14. So when could this start kaw_admin?

That one word response has me leaning toward... Right Now.

15. Since op mention 15v15v15v15
    Y not have a 15v15 war,five more people than 10 ppl wars.

16. In my opinion clans that dont war ahould have 0 prestige. The lb ends getting messed up because of that. Its not a real reflection of the clans "prestige" if you dont ever war and retain #2 on the lb
    And losing 1 time drops you 3 levels? really! We lost one of 4 wars and are back to 1000 in prestige, its a freakin joke