4-4 tie how to resolve

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Oct 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The recent match up was a 4-4 tie in the betting wars.

It has always been match wise and not plunder based. Take everyone's arrows devs who bet since they all technically lost.

Teach the people of kaw that the house always wins when it comes to gambling!

Go ATA you won the bet!

2. Good point troll

3. That's not too bad of an idea, and that's pretty much how life works when gambling

4. It wouldn't be fair to give the win to anybody as it never said in the speculation or contest it would be resolved by plunder.

A ps leak then would chose the victor in the tie or the biggest clans that won would have an unfair advantage (big boys plunder more in wars.)

Only fair way is for ata to claim all the arrows.

5. plunders will be decided I guess

6. if it is counted. purple won. if not tie

7. Troll wouldn't be posting this if he didn't lose all his arrows because he ****** up on the last war.

8. Lol that's dumb just give everyone there arrows back if it's a tie derp

9. I bet 100% of my arrows every war. Does it sound like I'm someone who cares lol.

10. I kinda like the house always wins idea

11. It's how the world works

12. Guys troll couldn't care less about new equip he is already good and has powerful equip

13. Hah, interesting idea, though in this case the side with the highest total overall plunder is deemed the winner.

14. Cruel / good idea, except the event forum post specifically notes that in the event of a tie the winner is determined by total plunder.

15. Ahh I was hoping I'd be in top by being the only one that bet very little

16. Yeah that's fair KC.
    War 8 wasn't a setup or anything.

And what happened to updating that leaderboard thread? Was the copy and paste a bit too much effort or...?

17. Boo

/lock, was worth a shot lol

18. Looks like I get like 600 arrows lmao. I really liked your idea though troll.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.