3rd AMA (ask me anything)

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Focke-Wulf-190D, Sep 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Welp. This is the third annual/weekly(i hope not) ama. #ATaUHur??

From today until tommorrow at this time yall can ask me anything. The respones will be written in an unused color (a new color for each response (up to 40+ colors i believe))And just for moody ------>
    **Filling in for charlie**

Happy Kawing (^_^)

(Im kitten moody)

2. Where do my millions of soldiers' and spies' feces go?

3. You dont have 1million troops or spies :). However if you did they would probably deficate on themselves being scared by the monster that will most likely kill them, or by giant towers which shoot firey javelins the size of trees at them. If not that then they just poop on the ground and hope enemy soldiers walk through it and get hepatitis or stuff

4. 5?

5. Y can't I haz nice things?

6. Would you kill 100 babies for 10000000000000000 gold? No criminal record

7. I want too ask you, are you a male or female, you use an female American footballer's picture on Line, but you speak like a man would, when I reached out to the girl you pretend to be to confirm it, you shy away from following me back, or replying a simple message back on Twitter.

#WannaBeCatfish
    #Catfish
    #CaughtOut
    #LifeYourOwnLife

8. Maybe (S)he doesn't like weirdos asking them if (S)he is a girl that talks like a man. 

#LiVeYourOwnLife

9. you already haz da nicest thing, n its u :D

10. It seems tempting but,money cant save you from where your gonna end up... so, id rather not. Rather be lavish than hot

11. The only way he'd believe me is if i sent nooooods. And we've had this conversation before blaze. Its like finding out mango is a girl. Obv that isnt expected because of the "behavior displayed". Yet im still a girl. And i told you i wouldn't respond. Remmember when you called me bae? Ps. Ive never spoken to you

12. ️

13. 10 quad? Nope.

14. Eeek /lock sorry :/

15. Locking

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.