2nd Beta War - Open for 2m

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sly, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Hey forums, BWS here!

I've noticed that a lot of players have been expressing feelings of disappointment on kaw_admin's original thread regarding the Top 100 clans only rule.

I can understand why this rule has been put in place, but also feel that players should be given a chance to experience the new system as early as possible, regardless of their stats.

Which brings me on to the main point of this thread...

A friend and I have decided to open a clan of mine to players 2m who wish to experience this new warring system first hand.

Requirements[/b

•2mil combined stats or more. (1.5m Spy)
    •Some pots, there's no fixed minimum, but we'll decide what's acceptable.
    •Basic war knowledge (the ability to report in cc, for example.)
    •Basic war experience (nothing major)
    •And lastly, the most important requirement, to be able to be on for the entire four hours.

FAQs

How do I sign up?
    To sign up, you need to wall myself (BWS), or iL-Relentless-iL with the short message '2nd Beta War sign-up' exactly how it's written in this thread.

Can I sign up on this thread?
    No. Any signups on this thread or anywhere except mine and rel's walls will not be counted

How do you decide who gets in?
    We will pick the first 98 applicants above 2m, and if we aren't in the top 100, we will start looking at strength and stats.

We ask you to try and keep this thread on the Active Topics board to give everyone an equal opportunity.

Once chosen, we will respond to you at least 5 hours before signup with imformation on where to go.

Happy KaWing and Warring!

2. Apologies for the BBCode and spelling errors as this was done purely on an iPhone.

3. And it's Li-Relentless-Li.

4. Lol I love the part where you say "bes here" even though ur name is clearly in bold blue and underlined above it 

5. It says bws...

6. ⛔⛔⛔ DO NOT CONTACT ME ⛔⛔⛔

7. Lol do not contact me 

8. UPDATE:

Just apply at KoC now. Also follow for pal room.

9. Thanks guiid

10. Does anyone see the flawed logic in this plan? And still only 4 members? Or am I looking at wrong clan?

11. Yes Asjay, four members.

Many people don't want to come over and do a crappy EB, they'd rather hit haunts and come over later.

12. And many are also finishing their current EBs:)