24 Hour Wait

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IllIll_BlackHandLegion_IllIlI, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Why is there a 24 hour waiting period to open up the boxes? Is there a money-making purpose? I have many boxes that I won't be able to open because the event will end. Why can't this be like the zta event where you can open as many as you want? If there is a valid reason please say and I will get this thread locked.

2. Yes. They want suckers like me to buy 50 nobs, open 5 boxes, and then get a grand total of 140 tokens from them. 

3. Because devs don't care anymore man they want only money money money and pushing u for that

4. Wow. I knew it was about the money...

5. You can open as many icons as you want since you'll mostly be getting ash anyway I suppose.

6. I dont even have 150 of the items you have to collect....

On topic, you still get one random opportunity every day. Thats still a good deal.

7. I just suppose since we are already spending billions of dollars on seals they could at least let us have all of our boxes

8. The 24 hour waiting period is actually the normal routine. Zta was just the exception.

Last year and a half or so.

9. Everything free on KaW comes with a price  Always been 24hrs like mentioned above. They're not gunna make everything for free. Plus the most drops comes from hitting HTE...and people who do B2B HTE are probably more likely to spend nobs to buy them so they limit them to 24hrs.

10. I think your on the wrong thread

11. I have 8 boxes and I keep getting more. Can't even open em in time 

12. I remember my first time..

13. Lmao Prime

14. Well, KaW should just give everyone ability to buy the crank without the boxes, limited at one per day still. Then allow players to open as many boxes as they have crank.

15. DEVS,NO WAY I GONNA BUY 10 NOBS JUST TO OPEN THE BOX.i have 3 junk box in my inventory.

the valid reason DEVS do this bcos $$$.sorry DEVS,u won't get a single cent from me.

16. Billions??

18. No bro.

19. It's called a hyperbole.