20 matches, 24 no matches. LOL!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Milky65, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Hey, Devs. Perhaps you'd have better matchup success if you BROUGHT BACK 11 PLAYER ROSTERS!! Sure, maybe your algorithm needs a little work, but you have to see that there weren't this many match-up issues during Chaos wars. Just sayin'. Have a nice night.

2. No one cares

3. You could've posted this on their thread. Don't clog forums with your trash.

4. I would be nice and let you milk me but I don't think you are smart enough to know how...

5. :lol: I laugh at ppl that think chaos wars were all bad matches and it was bs...WELL THAT WAS THE POINT OF CHAOS WARS LMFAO

6. Wait...

I KNOW how to milk a llama!!

7. :lol: Anita!

8. I can milk anything with nipples.

9. I can milk anything with a face

10. He couldn't post this on their thread because it is locked you noob

11. Its hard to post on a locked thread Nervere

12. He could wait.

13. Are match is not fair make that a unfair match into ur list

14. It's the hit ratio. They brought it back, and I assume the only reason they kept it is because RedStar was owning every war he did

15. How the heck are devs supposed to pleasr everyone?
    During chaos wars-WE WANT BETTER MATCHUPS
    During S3-WE WANT MATCHUPS
    Isnt getting 10-15 mith better than losing EE plunder bonus?

16. Fact: Chaos wars had smaller rosters and less no matches. Fact: Season 3 has 25 player rosters and a TON of no matches. That's all I'm saying, people.

Also, Phartucus and Revere, spend a year getting your stats up and then talk trash to me. Right now you run your mouths but you're too small for me to smash. Not that I'd do that. I'm a nice guy. Or am I?

17. Its not the devs fault. There is the occasional odd clan out situation. But when they tell you why you didnt get a match, its the clans job to adjust and try to get a match next time.

18. @Iced, it's easy for you to sit there and say the clans need to change to get a match. Unless in a big successful ee clan it's almost impossible to gather 25 people that would be the ideal roster. We are a small clan like a few others out there and like others we have to pull strangers from wc to try fill a roster never mind get a match.

19. It's official. Fire and Ice are buffoons.