2 zaft corp is dwon

Discussion in 'Wars' started by uaepower, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harbinger of wrath u declare war aganist me then test the blood of the war , jagmmington and xxassassin will be perm farm from me. Step up iam waiting you for last 4 hour no hit from you

2. Those two player will be dtw unless u step up and say sorry hinbringer of the wrath

3. Oh no another noob thinking he can make ZAFT apologize, look dumb **** they're in a osw meaning they have bigger fish to fry than your noob ass, btw nice Mith usage what's wrong run out if defence pots already?

4. OP: 3/5/13 attack pinned :36

5. Lmao 2 failed scouts and 1 failed attack Inc on me? You're Mithed up and still failed on me lmao just reset now and save me the time

6. Bo be nice he needs love and a hand to show him the right path where he doesn't make an idiot of himself..

Yah no bugger that

7. Hahahahahaha lil lady I'm already keeping him spy pinned too bad he self pins his troops on quests otherwise I'd burn his sdp :lol:

8. I say, let him go for it. :) everyone deserves a chance.

Yet I'm sure they'd just ignore the annoying bug

9. Protecting my pride ofc worth a shot even aganist zaft

10. Ha, well either that or squash it...

11. Will i have nothing to lose but they do

12. Very true and love the attitude!! Go forth and destroy

13. Do. you. speak. English?

14. No very good

15. Me no english

16. Op has posted with his main which is more than most have the courage to do, and he has less than 1000 bl, so he is noob also. Nice op

17. OP in war, never give away your weaknesses, one of them would be when you sleep.

Cause of your status on your profile, everyone now knows around when you sleep and when your vulnerable.

18. Eltyr

Thanks for the info , this my first war didnt know that, but iam fighting aganist zaft i dose not matter

19. I respect zaft and a great clann too but some of there members do make me mad by bragging that there in zaft and can do watever they want

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.