2 Seals Searching for a MAIN ACCOUNT!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by l_____Kingdom-_of__Heaven____I, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Okay so heres a little of what had happen to my individual war.
    I cast waiting outside clan and ready to war.

I get a random match so I cast looking at our roster.
    Thinking we have a good chance at winning so I went full with.
    Now I not mad because of that mostly because I paid for my xtal. That's. One reason.

Okay, now the war starts and we were keeping up with there roster behind 1b then getting closer and closer. So as soon as we were on there tail. 400m behind with 7+ players ready toxtal for the win a idiot starts to spam CC so fast that we couldn't read nothing.

SO, who is he ____S-E-N-T-R-Y____

Anyone that has a SS. B4 oct-13 mention he's main name msg me anonymously. I'm on the hunt and will find you hide in any clans big or small you will be targeted. For what you did.

2. When we were betting nomad arrows i full casted my main so w my alt i sold out the clan, casted no mith n was inactive. Deal w it

3. Sentry reset still want he's main.

4. And you expect the community to care because?

5. Lol thats the fastest speamming ive ever done.

LOL turtle was on ur team and he dont care :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. *slow claps for all the players that think it's funny or cool to ruin wars. 

Is that what you wanted you selfish bastards?

7. So. Why isn't influencing wars ban worthy yet? ...

8. Inferno is right. You all beg and cry and complain about the devs doing promos that don't have nothing to do with battling people but when someone needs help finding someone that is ruining the war you guys laugh and don't help them. C'mon now. That is just plain out stupid.

9. I heard farming and targeting! Nobody has returned my inc in a week so need new ones! 

10. Wow guess people like to screw wars up

11. I got an email from support telling me to not ******* osf for the other clan in the ASW. Told me i'd be severely punished if I didn't heed their warning.

12. Oh the woes of the bottom bracket indi wars

13. Fearless Thieves vs Headless Executioners
    Was the war the mole was in.
    He had only one action.
    Now he's a invalid. User if you try and search him.

14. Yea kingdoms read the 1st page. It was that ghost guy.

15. Ghost is a troll with crappy stats.

16. It was me, may i get the 2 seals now?

17. People that cry over this are my favorite.