1v1's

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sir_Fluff, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Hello Everyone :D

I have seen no other thread like this so im posting this. I want to make it so that this thread you can look for a person to 1v1 :p

So just post your cs, how much bigger/smaller of an opponent you want, how long you want it to last. and set your own rules if you wish too.

Well that is all for today ;)

p.s. all you trolls are welcome onto this post

2. 1v1 fairies.

3. Please tell me that you're an alt, OP.

4. People would also have to list BFA AND BFA because those are huge factors in stats.

5. Lol Hotchkiss. That's the funniest thing I've read on forums in months.

Op, 1 on 1 typically is a guy jumping someone else. I won't bag on your idea because other people might fight like gentlemen, or something, but most don't play that way. Learning that way takes forever.

6. Lmao Hotchkiss

7. Lol life this isnt ee, unless you have over like 5t in allies it doesnt matter.

8. I'm 12 mil Cs. I'd like a 1 mil Cs opponent so I can show my superiority and feel good about myself.

9. I have posted a few of these threads in the past. Had some good fights come of it. I support this and am open to a 1v1 against anyone. 

10. :lol: 1vs1 its great but mostly farmers dnt want it :lol: they hide behind many biggies to safe them then they show they r brillent :lol:

11. Stupid and untrue

I've taken on clans in pwar era, and eb era alone. I've taken on a player with 7 alts. I've fought many many players both larger and smaller than me.

I don't hide behind anything and most 1v1 players don't either.

Tell us who your example is please.

12. But Swabia your a legend

13. Swabia is a "Valiant Knight"

14. Lmao. Swabia, dont be afraid to tell us how good you really are.

15. Wait what ..... you actually have to ask someone for a 1vs1 and then make rules?? oh dam ive been doing it wrong all this time my bad i thought you just hit them ;)

16. 1,949,000 cs. Anyone just slightly under?

17. I'm 4.3millCS with around 120BFE,I'm looking for someone around my size.

18. i'll 1v1 chongo hombre

[​IMG]