1v1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FizzyLiftingDrink, Apr 6, 2013.

1. I, MikeDawg challenge Val's worm account to a 1v1. Nothing too dirty, but stripping is allowed. Of Val accepts, war starts now. If he declines, he is a ***** 

2. Try using his wall dumb ass

3. From Val's wall, you'd think he did something lol

4. Lol he blocked me

5. I challenge you to a stare down 

6. Very manly of you, waiting until he's in OSW before calling him out?

There are three clans on us atm, he's a bit preoccupied so I doubt he'll be wasting his time on a little noob account like you.

7. Alright, I'll allow him to wait until his osw is over. In the meantime, I'll join the enemy

8. But I want a 1v1

9. Weren't you with us like a week ago? Britches in a bunch?

10. You're just trying to get attention Mike. You know how VAL works, if you want a 1v1 you don't have to declare it via a whiny-thread.

11. Ok I'll just start by stripping him

12. Lol Mike thats very dumb of you. You going to get your ass handed to you silly noob. Lost all respect i ever had for you. Val will enjoy wiping floors with you lmao.

13. [​IMG]

14. LOL this is ******* hilarious.

This noob has 5b in junk allies and 0 pots, I've got 300b in allies and full pots.. Sigh.

Ok noob

15. Noob boy mike.

Where the **** do you plan to get 300b? Where do you plan to buy full SAP just to "maybe" get a successful steal?

-VAL

16. 0 pots? Hehehehehehehehehehehe

17. I don't care about kaw, haven't for a couple years. Whatever I can do to you, is a win, regardless of how hard u pound me