1v1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by forumbum, Jan 6, 2013.

1. No this is not a challenge just an observation. It appears to me that the vast majority of 1v1s is a statless, nameless player challenges a well known player. You never see any fair fights between two well known respected players. People are saying 1v1s are coming back no they aren't it is 1v personal farm.

On the contrary I do enjoy watching clanvclan and 1vclan. These display a true war. Anyone else notice this or any other generalizations.

2. Sorry for any spelling mistakes.

3. You referring to my 1v1 challenge, if so, who is the well known player in our case?

4. I notice that its mostly smaller players trying to either impress forums or someone who is bigger or maybe even a clan

5. Interesting, if someone wants to challenge another then they have every right too The person being challenged also has every right to decline; if they do so it seems they will get called an "eb fairy" which some people take great offense too. Why judge someone for playing a game the way they want to?

6. I am not judging simply making an observation.

7. I agree that unknown players are challenging well respected players and that well respected players never SEEM to challenge each other but I'm sure the reality is that the respected players merely don't post it in forums.

The unknowns just want respect and to be well known and respected like those of whom they fight therefore post every single 1v1 into forums.

I also find 1vsclans hilarious, they're just so stupid it's like a massive fail troll and fail trolls crack me up :p

But I disagree that 1v1s aren't really coming back, they are. With the ever growing forum population, those of whom are EB fairies are being converted into the true ways of Kaw, Osw, 1v1s, wars etc

8. And can you blame anyone for it... It is a human instinct to step up to challenges

9. Your one of those unknowns ^

10. Clumsy pretty much summed it up

11. I agree with Alex some people want to have attention... But there are certain 1v1 are acceptable... Example if a person Is annoying and they want to stop it... And the list goes on but if its just like:
    "Hey I want to 1v1 someone with my stats" I just don't get that, just find a person and declare a 1v1 on them... It's not that hard.

/rant