1v1 wars!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ______AccidentalFarming_______, Jul 13, 2013.

1. KaW should bring out 1v1 wars!
    Please state your thoughts in the comments below.

2. not enough detail is my first thought

3. Hit the BL. Provoke them so they hit back. Squash them. Problem solved.

4. I was thinking they would be good so u could fight someone without others getting involved

5. I feel if you expanded it would be better, but initially I like the idea. There have been better more detailed threads on it. A organized 1v1 system war that would be friendly. Possibly get rewards from, but random matchup like EE.

6. I would also like to be able to challenge certain ppl to 1v1 war. And yes, like all wars, mith as a reward would be nice

7. Challenging people would be an easy exploit. People would challenge alts.

8. Yeah and reap the rewards from beating them. It would be like giving away free mith

9. I guess, lol. Didn't think of that

10. And sometimes even in ee war people hit you from the outside, so keeping it 1v1 would require them to change it to where no one can get from the outside.

11. I made this thread a few months ago, it didnt stick at all...........

/lock

12. Wink when you post lock that doesn't help or get thread locked. Only OP can request lock or a moderator can lock it without a request if a moderator has a reason.

13. SUPPORT!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

14. Marie how would someone hit you outside of an EE war?

I would enjoy this, but it would be alot of work from the devs to even make a system.
    I think it should be a little like battle list but you cast a spell or whatever that puts you on the market for a 1v1 war and if someone of similar stats and all that crap is close it would give you both 2-3 hours(?) to accept or decline. And after that it gives you til the next day to get prepared. Then the 1v1 war timer lasts for 2(?) hours. or something

15. Suck-My-Toes All Ready Has A
    Thread Very. Similar To This.

16. They already have this...

17. Like where your going phsyco, but I think it shouldn't take that long cause u should be ready before u cast the spell. Maybe an hour matchup time then get straight into the war, and have a one or two hour war without outside attacks allowed, and same mith payout to normal wars