1v1 wars - an expansion

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lll-ThE_JoKeR-lll, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Hello KaW forumers!

*Before you all say 'post with main' this is my main I recently reset about 2-3 days ago I think? Bad memory! But anyway this is my main*

So, you're probably all wondering why I've made this thread, basically I want to expand on the thread made by ___xLxExTxHxAxLx___ (apologies if I misspelt your name!)

The basic idea of what he said is just plain and simple 1v1 Ewars!

So here's how I think they could make it work... They (the devs) add in to the battle list an extra button that says 'challenge' under the attack/spy OR next to the view profile button!

The player would then have 1 hour to accept or decline the challenge; if accepted the challengers will get a notification come through saying 'incoming war' and at which point you would have the standard 1 hour wait before it starts where your troops can regenerate.

If declined then nothing is to happen and you go on! *NOTE, you can hit eb/normal bl while waiting for the challenged player to accept as can the challenged player*

So the wars would work like normal Ewars I suppose, but they would last for a chosen time selected by the challenger! These COULD be: 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, 12 hours and 24 hours? They would have random KO times that spam from 5 minutes up to 15 minutes!

A player will be able to ff (forfeit) half way through the war but ONLY if they are losing! At the end of the war a notification will come up stating the winner or loser!

REWARDS: at the end the winning player is able to win a select amount of mith which will vary depending on winnin conditions, these could be such conditions as, amount of plunder won by, pots lost, pots burnt, amount of times the enemy was sent into KO, how many times you were KO'd!

Crystals... You don't HAVE to war with crystals, of course it would be beneficial but these 1v1 wars would allow players to gain mith without the necessity of crystals!

As a side note outside players will not be able to challenge/hit players already in war!

*hopes bb codes work and trolls stay away

2. Why are you using a statless alt to post a concept idea for system 1v1s? You want to 1v1, but don't want your main hit? Seems legit.

3. Op just knows we cant handle his main.
    Thats all eric. It's actually kinda thoughtful.

4. I somewhat support

5. This is my main... Like I said I reset a few days back! My last name was -Paralax- and before that _Pyromaniac_ (also that name with LR tags)

6. Well thought and sounds awesome

7. Make this happen in Season3 wars.

8. OP admitted to being statless proof on my wall he's a coward who won't post with stats

9. A statless main... I reset a few days ago, ask stupidn00b he knows I'm a main

10. OH NO its trouble see eric ur always getting into fights every 3secs

11. He said that he reset.

Anyway, this is not the type of thread or post I care about whether the posting is with a main. It's a suggestion thread. It's not like he's insulting anyone.

As for the merits of the proposal. I like the idea of being able to formally one-on-one someone, but not the reward system as its capable of being gamed by making two accounts in the same art range or challenging clan mates or friends with similar stats.

12. *stat (not art) range

13. ^bealand can vouch for me resetting too, I was in his clan when I reset!

14. Support 