1v1 war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hyoding, Jul 25, 2012.

1. anyone interested in 1v1 war? no alts or other accts should be involved. wall me and let me know lol

2. How will you know who won?

3. It will be obvious who wins.

4. Whoever surrenders first?

5. If I could be active I would war you with my other account (same atk but bigger spies) but I can't. And you're in my clan 

6. How will it be obvious?? If no one surrenders who will be the winner?

7. The one who doesn't get stripped

8. Sounds retarded, just pick a target. What's the point of a 1v1 with willing participants.

9. ugh.. You do know others can buy allies

10. If you want a 1v1 war bad enough create 2 clans, and you'll be in one , and the other person will be in the other. Challenge each other to war.

11. This is hyoding.
    The reason I posted this is to pick a 1v1 fight without involving any clans or friends. If I attack randoms for no reason, most likely they will not appreciate the situation and cry for help. So anyone? How about you troll?

12. I'll 1v1 war you ur a little small bring your alt too if u like I won't bring mine won't even use pots

13. Prefer u had clan behind u though dont bore me please

14. You are a pure spy with no allies and pots. Sorry but I won't enjoy your company. Any others?

15. So you post thread wanting 1v1 war then anyone accepts you pick choose? So you want a noob you can strip farm ?

16. They should do a solo summer war basically the same just 1v1

17. Mango.. Op is just an attention whore who wants to act tough. He would really never waste more than 5 actions not hitting his eb.

18. I attack random people..... They haven't seemed to care yet

19. I know troll  delta no one hits back anymore