1V1 rules

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TheCypher, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Ok so I've been stuck in a "1v1" I didn't agree to and I'm fed up with the farming now.

I'm sorry for breaking 1V1 rules even though I didn't know it was 1v1 And you had other guys going for me too

2. Shud up dark joker

3. This kid got farmed by a dude that has lower stats than him and got farmed for months xD

4. For anyone wondering this kid threatened me and attempted farming me so ive been farming him for months and dropped build a few times to do so. The eb fairy has cried the whole time, calling hits on me on wc etc.

But anyway your public humiliation has paid off and your apology accepted. Happy KaWing

5. ^ eb fairy noob

6. @eaglesword2 who?

7. Sorry their no such thing. These "1v1" rules were made up by farmers who hit smaller players and dont want others helping them.

Pure cowerdly crap. Sorry but you dont randomly start smacking someone than proclam they cant break 1v1.

I also wondered why these big bad "warriors" always hit smaller and never bigger peeps

8. I agree with Fiste.

9. Fiste, in case you couldn't tell, OP is larger than his tormentor. :lol:

10. Much like the farming rule it's made up

11. A lot of these so called rules make no sense. Keep in mind tthe,name of the game Kingdoms at war, no Kingdoms of war etiquette, so 1 vs 1 are more an ego thing... In my case I didnt want to yield, so I upgraded and built towers, others cry for help. Well, is WAR... everything is or should be valid. Just keep in mind whatever action you take has a reaction.

12. Hmm I saw my name earlier in this post lmao

13. Can tell who the eb fairies here are 

14. Spyn do you have a main?

15. Lol different joker I think heheh.

16. How can you be farmed for months with less than 500 battle loses?

17. lol you!?!? attaboy

18. Farmed for months

Target has less than 500 losses

..Okay...

19. Considering that OP is an attack build and his "farmer" is a gh i assume the "farming" was mostly steals/assassination that can't be seen in OP's battle stats.