1v1 idea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Pie, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Hello citizens of forumland

Today I come to you with an idea; a 1v1 war system

You would be able to declare war on a "player" rather than a "clan"

The war would work in the same way as a clan war works with regards to xtal limit and plunder total. Even the rewards would work in the same way (but on a smaller scale)

It would be a way of stopping people from hiding behind their big clan members instead of fighting like a man.

I know that the big flaw with this is that someone could just declare war on their alt and have their own "pwar" of sorts. I am currently thinking of a way to prevent this so any feedback on that is appreciated.

Any feedback/improvement I would be grateful for guys.

So, what do you think?

2. I suppose a way to stop the "pwar" thing is to just have mith as a reward like normal wars...

3. This could be cool and fun also could have like pvp war history on your profile 

But yeah could be alot of flaws with this idea!

4. ^^^ yeah I was thinking about a profile record.

Trying to think of solutions to flaws atm

5. Also each player could have a "prestige" rating like each clan depending on wars won/lost

6. Wachowski brothers.

7. Hehe drgn Me 

8. And I like the idea. One benefit I can see is having an actual record of hits between players. One player requests 1 vs 1 with another, and aside from screenshots it's pretty tough to see who's getting their ass kicked.

9. Hahaha.. I was waiting for that.

10. Yeah (also total plunder) like in wars

11. Hehe I've been waiting to say it xD

12. And I notice you haven't said you ;)

13. I really like this idea! Support!

I don't see how this could be exploited... it would just be like mwars. Perhaps take out the prestige system, as players could potentially war their alts non stop to gain prestige, or make a rule that prevents players from warring the same player twice in one week (example).

What length of time were you thinking of for these 1 v 1 wars?

14. Idk. Maybe 24hours for a short one. Maybe longer if ppl really hate each other lol

15. Great idea!!
    A problem may be that someone will spam people with war requests. Could get around this by u both have to declare wat then it starts in X amount of time.
    Personally I can't think of a good way of getting round mwars- mith wars -not pwars- plunder war - the only way I can think of is u have to be about the same cs as your opponent because most alts are quite a bit smaller then there main. :) good post again

16. Ty guys :)

17. What about:

24hrs (short)
    48hrs (med)
    7 days (long)

18. @BWS

Sounds great! :)

19. I think that 1v1 wars should be longer than clan wars, as a 1v1 is usually declared based on hatred or a want for revenge.