1v1 EE Wars Idea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --a_hero--, Jul 7, 2013.

1. 1v1 EE wars

I've been thinking about this idea for a while now but I'm sorry if this idea has already been brang up. 1v1 EE wars would be just like clan ee wars its just you sign up for it on your profile .Once that's done you wait 30 minutes to get matched against someone with equal build stats,bfa, bfe.

What this will do

1. It will let people who aren't in a good or any ee clan get a chance at that Mith
    2. This will make people wanna 1v1 more often and will help people find good war builds.

3. Finnaly I think this would help people who financially can't buy Xtals and join a war clan.

Sorry for any bb code fails and sorry if my threads a fail :roll:

2. Yay no BBQ code fails

3. Never gonna happen. A thread like this gets made weekly. Next time just add your comment to one that already made instead of wasting forum space.
    Want the devs to listen ? Give them a viable way to get player to waste more money on the game and send to support@athinkingape.com

4. Support
    Recently we have all been noticing that all the top clans have been getting a lot of equipment coz they keep winning and the new ones keep loosing so only disappointment for them.
    Also now most of the top clans are invite only.So to join a top war clan,u dont need talent,u just need to be frndz with an admin/owner there.
    1 vs 1 would be based on personal talent more rather than other useless things.

5. Invite only makes a big clan look very important, even the small clans are putting it on the clan page. It's a simple way of saying we pick who we want, but I'm sure you can get a week trail if you ask nice enough

6. Support, let your strategy and skill shine not the clans/wc

7. Read the bounty hunter thread. It's alot better.

8. What does ee stand for?

9. Support, sounds good

10. It would be a great addition, call it "Gladiator Challenge

11. Can someone on PC bump my Bounty Hunter 2.0 thread? It's this, but a bit more in depth...

12. I'll try to bump it anarchy