1v1 Against griffinrider

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllIll_BlackHandLegion_IllIlI, Feb 8, 2013.

1. All of us who war have come across this at one point or another. I was looking around world chat today for another hansel (such as myself) to unload my full bar of troops on. I was preferring to unload upon somebody who was asking for haunts and up. What fun is it to unload upon somebody who is 1 mil cs smaller than you? I finally found the perfect person to unload on. griffinrider.

[​IMG]

I proceeded to unload a full bar on him. After a full bar was unloaded, he immediately converted to pure spy and started crying on my wall.

[​IMG]

I got about 20 failed assassinates and 3 failed attacks in 2 minutes.
    [​IMG]

My official statement on to this 1v1 is here.

Feel free to post your tears and encounters with noobs on this thread! I will regularly be updating this thread with more noobs I encounter. Happy KAW'ing!

2. Re: Noob Tears!

Did he apologize? :lol:

3. Re: Noob Tears!

Win?

4. Re: Noob Tears!

Not yet. :'(

5. Re: Noob Tears!

Lol but op you are a noob for looking for someone smaller than you to unload on

6. Re: Noob Tears!

OP and target are the same size :|

7. Re: Noob Tears!

Support

8. Re: Noob Tears!

Longevity has smaller Spy stats, he's a hansel so of course he has more regular stats, the other dude is a pure spy :ugeek:

9. Re: Noob Tears!

Read OP, Shaun.

10. Re: Noob Tears!

Well...I did get someone basically stalking me after I only hit 50 times. He apologized pretty quick but wouldn't leave me alone for like 2 weeks.

11. Re: Noob Tears!

He was intending to unload on a guy like that

12. Re: Noob Tears!

Support

13. Re: Noob Tears!

No, he said what fun is it to farm someone 1m smaller than you. So he was targeting people asking for haunts. Then the hansel DROPPED BUILD.

14. Re: Noob Tears!

Its how he attacked me.

15. Re: Noob Tears!

It's not a win :| He retaliated. Now it's up to who gives up… sadly, I don't see that much hope in the OP's target.

16. Re: Noob Tears!

Long remember when we farmed that one guy after he bought my Allie He started acting like a 5 year old

17. Re: Noob Tears!

Gj op lol at people who cry about being unloadex on once. Swear 90% of the people who play wouldnt be able to handle back when you only had other players and quest to attack. Espically back when you lost much more money from being attacked.

18. Re: Noob Tears!

Its a whole new ball game when your a hansel and get unloaded on you noobs. Hit a hansel in zaft or something n see what im talking about.

19. Re: Noob Tears!

Longevity: i was a hansel, i dropped build to full spy because i plan on pot burning your ass till i feel you have paid the debt owed and you can do nothing to retaliate. Its called a strategy. Pot up bud.

20. Re: Noob Tears!

Now my opinion is neutral. Griffin proved not to be the player I thought he was :eek: .