1v1 again

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nada, Jun 25, 2013.

1. So as Prolapse claims he won with 0 actions against me I am here to ask a question. So, I lock the old 1v1 thread against him. I have full barred him. People were getting annoying on the last thread so I locked it. As he PMed he claims to have won the 1v1. My question to you, the forumers of KaW, has he won the 1v1? Keep in mind that no CF has been called, or is the 1v1 still on? The 1v1 should to be on if I am correct but I am asking all you sexy beasts for the answer.

2. **** no he hasn't,GO COLIN

3. Your a idiot.

4. You're*

5. You're almost 5x his size, this is horibble...

6. Ur your Yur idgaf

7. @Grow. He has started it and kept on with it. I have had no intentions to go this far with it. He kept on and I will not stop.

8. Ur=Not a word
    Yur=Not a word
    Your=An actual word

9. Coleen fears 1v1 with Prolapse.
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. NO one cares!! Stop spamming AT wit ur bull.! He is a small alt lmao, stop taking this 1v1 so serious u derp

11. Collin congrats, you are the new flint sliverstaff lol.

12. And he claimed to some of his friends that he was going to strip me. Still waiting

13. I don't think a thread was needed.

14. [​IMG]
    Collin is winning

15. Then who is his main?

16. [​IMG]
    This represents all the haters on Collin there are many 1v1 threads stop the hate

17. Coleen asked me in pm if he could pot up first.

He needed a timeout from this prolapse :roll:

18. I highly doubt that. Why would you expose a main?

19. Why would I need to pot up on you?