1st annual The Lone Victer

Discussion in 'Wars' started by fok--fok, Sep 5, 2012.

1. 1st annual The Lone Victer

This will be the war that will test what your abilitys. This will be a seiries of wars back to back, till one victer remains. Must be 2m cs. And if you are thinking why is a small person like me doing well heres your awnser. I have a main that will be in the war so i dont want to have any targets on my back or people dont hit me just becouse i am in charge. And if you see a war between the clans that was only to get the clans.

How It Works
    10v10 the losing team is gone, 5v5 the losing team is gone but the person that made the most profit will be a wildcard, 3v3 loser is gone but wildcard advances, 2v2 the loser is gone 1v1 the winer js the lone victer!!!

So this is how it will go.
    1. I will chose 20 people from random draw to peticipate and what team you are on, on 9/14/12 7:00 p.m. (eastern time).
    2.At 9/15/12 10:00 a.m. The first war will be declare and acepted and 4 hrs later the will start the 10 v 10 war.
    3. At 9/16/12 2:00 a.m. The war will end.
    4. At 9/16/12 10:00a.m. The 5v5 war will be declared and acepted and 4hrs later the war will start
    5. The 5v5 war will end at 9/17/12 2:00 a.m.
    6. The 3v3 war will declare at 9/17/12 8 a.m. And 4 hrs later the war will begin
    7. At 9/18/12 at midnight the 3v3 war will end.
    8. At 9/18/12 at 8 a.m. The 2v2 war will be declared and 4 hrs later the clan will start
    9. At 9/19/12 at midnight the 2v2 war will end
    10. At 9/19/12 at 8 a.m. The 1v1 war will be declared and 4 hrs later the war will start
    11. At 9/20/12 midnight the war will end and we will have a victer
    12. At 9/21/12 7 pm the victer crown will be crownd (you dont have to be their if you have plans but i encourage u to be on).

Ruels
    1. their are none

Clans:
    Slap jack
    Slip jack

How to enter:
    Just post i want in on my wall ill read them all.

Questions post on this form not on my wall!!!!

I wish u all good luck and hope you get picked

2. Why not, the idea seems good.

3. Is that even an actual Kaw Admin Acc? Don't think so.

4. No it's not, but the idea is good

5. But I do suggest it's not highest plunder, but most actions, otherwise it's better for attack builds.

6. Ok thanks I'll do that

7. :lol: Sure, Sounds good. Tho impersonating a "Kaw Moderator" , May not be the best of ideas. :)

8. Your name is a violation of the ToU.

Reported.

9. Attention
    The wildcard is now going to be changed from most plunder to most actions to make it fair.
    And now u should post I want in on both forms and my wall

10. Changed name there

11. Ok. Nice name change.

Now, spelling. Learn it.

12. Why do people like calling everyone out for harmless tou violations?

Do you people take photos of J-walkers and send them to the cops?

13. Post on wall to

14. Too many spelling errors in one post 

15. @jailbait how is impersonating a moderator harmless? Please explain.

16. It was just a silly name.
    After reading the post, anyone with a little intellect knew he was not a mod. His profile also a giveaway.
    He never said he is a Kaw mod, it was just a silly name he chose for his alt.
    Barbie is in my name, but that doesn't mean I have Mattel stamped on my arse.

So unless you have problems scratching your nose or tying your laces - I'm pretty sure his tou violation was pretty harmless to you.
    Relax a little.

All above IMO 