Discussion in 'Wars' started by Rumpelstiltskin, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Oh well, after some minutes searching how to make a new topic I finally made it!

I saw Harrian's tracker and it was FINE. Now, I'm going to show you the BEST tracker in KaW.

This tracker already running since S2 and already used it in great war clans as Spartans of the underworld, NIGHT'S WATCH OF HOARFROST HILL, PERKUTUT ARMY, DIAMOND GUERILLAS AND INSURGENCE.
    Now I'm showing you guys the program that only 5 people in KaW own and some of them are war retired or only use it as an emergency. The tracker was made by a great friend and I'm sure that you guys will like it. I made a video to show how it looks like after a war the tracker is 100% tested, not an alpha, beta. There are two updates to it that added just new features. The tracker runs in Microsoft Access 07,10,13 and only works for Windows. I already tried it using Wine and it doesn't work. Microsoft Access comes in the Office Professional Plus version, if you don't want to pay for it, crack it (it's VERY easy). If you need help with the tracke or installing Access. I would love to help you.

With this tracker you can:
    - Track all types of war (Classic, Advantage, Random)
    -Change the KO times as your will
    -Choose how many players you want to track
    -Messages copied automatically in your clipboard.
    -Scans, windows, coming outs are also automatic
    -You don't need to select tabs just click the name. (Recommended for lazy people)

I won't put the link atm, if you guys want the link let me know if the comments.

Here's the video: http://www.tinyurl.com/trackerbrawler (This video was first uploaded to show some friends that always ask me how I track)

Harrian, if you read this, your tracker is fine, I liked it, good work.

Special thanks to Mr. Freak for the tracker, hope you guys like it. As I said let me know what you think and if you want the download link in the replies.

**UPDATE**

As I said I will share it if KaW communitty accept it. So far all replies are negative, so enjoy Harrian's tracker.

2. Re: The Best KaW Tracker?

RESERVED (I just did it because I always see it)

3. Re: The Best KaW Tracker?

Quit looking for publicity on YouTube.

If you want to share the tracker share the link, otherwise screw off

4. Re: The Best KaW Tracker?

... And don't waste our time

5. Re: The Best KaW Tracker?

Pope_benedict is one of best ee trackers. Hands down.

As far as strips in osw, regulators crew are beyond where most osw clans stand as trackers.
    Ive witnessed first hand their pal group for tracking, thing of beauty.

6. Re: The Best KaW Tracker?

I'm not winning with that video and not wanting publicity, it's there so guys can see it.

7. Re: The Best KaW Tracker?

Guess I should have read the whole thread. Lol no

8. Re: The Best KaW Tracker?

Thanks for your opinion, I know there are many great tracker out there

9. Re: The Best KaW Tracker?

Lmao nice one pinky 

10. Re: The Best KaW Tracker?

Flaming_Trident is my favorite tracker!

Tazz has a very good tracker though!

I wouldn't mind having a download link for your tracker. I made my own and it would be interesting to compare your way of building it to mine to see what I can do differently to make it look more clean. I also have more feautures though xD

11. Re: The Best KaW Tracker?

Pope ben and archang are the best I've warned with since S1. We use an automatic tracker as well. Ours works in Google drive and is free. :)

12. Re: The Best KaW Tracker?

Thanks for your opinion. This also free tho

13. Re: The Best KaW Tracker?

We can compare it any day you want

14. Re: The Best KaW Tracker?

Maybe the title in VERY confusing. I know there are many great trackers that have a lot of experience and I respect them. With the best tracker I mean program or automatic data base not the person. Thanks for your opinions

15. Re: The Best KaW Tracker?

Raw why don't you send me the link mate

16. Re: The Best KaW Tracker?

I'll send the link in some days after I see the KaW users opinion and see if devs approve the program or consider it as a bot or something

17. Re: The Best KaW Tracker?

Don't think a tracker would be considered a bot, as it keeps times, not pushes buttons. Devs might consider differently but I don't see how.

18. Re: The Best KaW Tracker?

You never know!!!!

19. Re: The Best KaW Tracker?

Why so many quotes?

20. Re: The Best KaW Tracker?

I'm answering everyone, your opinion is important tho