15k rewards

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by x1-_JlnchrIkl-DVF-Shinobi_EUR0, Apr 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 15k rewards has exact same stats an 10k, which isn't accurate being that 15k rewards is the same equipment as the 10k which mean the 15k rewards should have arrived fully enchanted. I made a ticket an the first response was "what do you mean by fully maxed" an I explained that maxed mean fully enchanted there was quite a few mistakes on rewards this event an I feel I'm entitled to my aqua an inferno back as well as the accurate equipment fully enchanted if any one else have an issue post it here an maybe we a get real results

-Euro

2. Or maybe the difference between 15k and 10k was the amount of aqua, inferno and xtals you received like it always is and you're asking for special consideration this one time

3. No. It was listed as the exact same piece of equip for both tiers on the rewards page. You could have checked, it was no secret or surprise. Why would the same piece of equip have different stats?

I went for 10k because I knew I didn't have to push to 15k for any amazing reason.

4. That a how it's usually been I never care about the xtals because I but them but I will take your work for it...

/Lock

5. Ummm maybe you shoulda done better if you want better eq :lol:

6. you should consider using punctuation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.