1234 I Declare a Damn War :Deadly Maniacs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by rontheman1, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Dear Deadly Maniacs i know your incoming me with hits i'm officially declaring war on your clan family but my farmers will remain anonymous i'm sure you'll be able to figure some of them out but you'll never figure out my whole organization u thought i was kiddding by ill destroy all of you well i wasn't im gonna teach you eb noobs a lesson :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

2. Good luck with that, you will need it...

3. A.d.h.d spanked them around as well :lol:

4. Well, I applaud you for playing KaW properly...
    Not sure if it needed a thread, but hey?

5. All of allies always! (except xxinsomniaczombiexx) some inactive don't buy them but most active! Buy the active ones!

6. ^What the hell?

7. ive already had some success 3 members left and i mean business if u only knew.... xzannder pinned :cool: well just see what happens to them actions speak louder then words

8. I want to see if the eb noobs will speak up for themselves

9. I want to see u cry :cool:

10. @OP you call them eb noobs yet you have 2 equipment at 600-700k stats? I didn't have any equipment even when I had 3x your stats... Judge yourself before you judge others.

11. @Cloud.
    They are two mos basic pieces of equipment that is practically given to any new player... He might have got them both on the first couple of tries on each EB?

That statement was rather stupid, you call him a noob, yet you don't know how easy that equipment is to obtain...? Wow man, I think you might new to rethink your approach.

12. I can always rely on Lycan to come to my aid :p

13. Good luck bud

14. And looking at your profile, you have the 4 highlands explored achievement.

Yet you have 11/12 equipment, at least 6 of the being the best in game. Look at my profile, 7 equipment, 12 highlands explored?

Yet you say OP is a noob because he got the equipment that everyone at his stats, even smaller does/should have?

Lol fail?

15. I declared war....on fat people

Every one I see I kill so...remember if you are fat, viva is coming for you

16. @VIVA, I find a good way of disposing of the bodies is to feed it to your next lard-ass victim. :twisted:

17. Yeah good luck with that u got no chance