12/21 KAW update question

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by ShadyMarine, Dec 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can someone, preferably a Developer at ATA explain the implications and benefits of the KAW update from 12/21?

[​IMG]

Thanks, ️Shady ️

2. There was an issue where if you had created an account on a device and tried to then link it to an existing ATA ID you would not be able to. This update fixes that problem.

3. I guess I have a more practical question in regards to this, does this allow us to link multiple accounts to an ATA ID?

The reason I ask is, I was told each one of my accounts had to have a separate email address created for them in order for them to be linked to an ATA ID - this is challenging as many players with multiple accounts would prefer not to have to create 20 different email addresses for each account.

Does this update in any way address thats issue?

4. I re-read your comment, I think I understand what the update does now.

When we buy a new device and download Kaw for the first time, there was a bug (fixed by this update) that allows you to link an existing account to the new device you just got. Okay I got it now  Thanks, ️Shady

/lock

5. Devs be lurking yo

6. You better not cry, you better not shout, in telling you why!!! Devs are lurking the forums

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.