100v100 Indy wars on weekends

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Sep 15, 2014.

1. I don't know about you all but I've had a blast in the 100 v 100 individual wars. I would like to see this feature permanently implemented on the weekends (to ensure maximum participation).

All of the upper tier matches have been extremely close (except for the one where a pure spy was open with gold and leaked 40b).

These matches are a lot fairer than the 25v25 matches because a couple leaks or huge lb don totally sway the war. They also always allow team to have a wc and tracker.

Post or feedback devs if you would like to keep these wars around. Ps I would like an eggplant emoji next.

-TROLL-

2. This would be a great implementation. I would definitely participate in indi wars more if this happened.

3. Why?

I support this because I too did participate, and although I lost my only individual war I have attempted (other than the ASW, which was individual war like) I did have fun. Maybe have these larger scaled wars last a bit longer? Just a thought.

Again, support!

4. 1 hr war 2 xtals for the 100v100 war would be good or just make em 2 hrs

5. Too many leechers with no xstals

6. I wouldn't mind seeing longer wars, as long as rewards were scaled to include the additional time and the loss of other warring opportunities (longer wars would have to mean less than 6 wars per day).

7. Cannonball, that happens in 25vs25 too. If anything, it hurts more in 25v25.

8. There's always leaches with no xtals, that's inevitable...

9. I love the 100 vs 100 war. It was so much fun. A wide variety of targets allow a wider variety of people to war.

No support to the eggplant idea. The banana one is better

10. Absolutely. Not.

This is far too chaotic, and for people who do put work in to help win (tracker/wc) its way too much and way too chaotic. There are also far too many inactives / ps leakers.

11. @slayer: i support because i diss not get a chance to participate and real wanted to.

It seems like a chaotic thing, and i only rejoined the game to start chaos lol.

12. Valar there are always inactives and ps leakers

13. I am trying my first one now. As of right now I really liked the idea and was upset that I would be unable to join due to work unless I stay up a little late (which I am doing now)

14. Please support!! Couldn't commit to this weekends indi wars, would've been fun to be 100v100 

15. Ill support if u have xstal to cast woc. That way they r great wars and u know if u wc everyone will use a xstal. Ppl never xstal when they think they lose. Now this affects 99 other ppl who have committed which is far too selfish not to xstal or leech off others hard work

16. Soooo much support!!!!!

Maybe 2-3hrs also!

17. I support this 100% I absolutely loved participating in these. There was always a war commander and tracker during that these. I also agree that these should only be ran on the weekends. Also because of the larger scale of participants I feel like they should be worth 3 medallions and not 2 (if the medallions increase for week 3) I do not think these wars need to be extended over an hour because then it would affect the rest of the war schedule. .
    ,-.
    \ ;-.

\\/ Fly ´¯`..¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.
    :Ο0 .¸¸.´¯`..¸¸.´¯`
    //\
    / `-'
    .¸¸.´¯`.¸¸¸.´¯`
    `-

18. really karma that its. U noob. 500% support. I lost one but it was fun. Agree with the eggplant idea also.

SUPPORT.