1 v The Insane Asylum clan

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Blueberry, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Yes, I farmed a member. I unloaded once. Yes I deserve the farming and inc hits. But I am requesting a cease fire. I have not returned any hits. And will not. I have admitted my mistakes. Please stop hitting, thanks. I am requesting Cease Fire.

2. Best of

3. He's not a noob because he requested a cf. get out.

4. Every once in awhile I find a stupid noob in forums. You remind me of myself a long time ago. I thought I was cool because I could call someone a noob.

You go get in a 1 v 100 and tell me you won't ask for a cf. if you don't you'll go inactive.

5. I agree with troll

6. Oh ill fight like a man and not cf.(Don't assume things about people so much, makes you look like a better person)

7. I agree as well. A noob doesn't have the ability to recognize the mistakes he made and learn from them. He got in over his head, and instead of tucking tail and resetting, he apologized. Support.

8. Reach, I'm in his clan. I'm not assuming anything. I know what's going on. He did the right thing.

9. Your gonna fight in a 1 v 100? Huh

That's called pride my friend.

10. Hey I didn't lose respect for him as a person or anything. Lol I think he's a decent guy (but has potential to be better)

11. If u wana fight 1 vs 100 you will have to quite the game for a while and come back when they forget about u

12. Well people make mistakes.

Personally I think hes a ***** I have no respect for the person that asked for help.

13. If no CF granted, tag me in! tIA pays great!

14. Admitting you're wrong, and having the guts to apologize to them on a public thread where you'll be ridiculed for it doesn't seem like a noob thing to do to me..

15. Just like tupac..