1 v 3

Discussion in 'Wars' started by satio-hajime, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Lets start thing off with the background. I was out of clan and unloaded on a random person in my battle list to make gold after 3 to 4 rejection from clans. I unloaded 1 bar on samsung58 steals only, admitting to the full bar I come on and notice I had 27 notifications many of those were hits several were from samsung58. I noticed that ghost_rider1 had joined in also I asked if it was random hits as he said "no you farmed my friend so I hit you" I retaliated and left some hits on him. I later than receive a wall post from howlgirl from the same clan as both of them saying "hit my friend again 1 more time and I will have my revenge" now I'm here unloaded 4 bars into her and nothing. When will she get her revenge? I'm here to call out howlgirl ghost_rider1 and Samsung58 I calling all 3 of you to a 1v3! I hit 1 person I had inc. from 2 and howlgirl's comment. Question now is what will you choose accept or decline?

2. Hmmm...interesting

3. No one cares dude.

4. Should you hit them?

[​IMG]
    Yes.

5. Eh I like this.

Especially Since I know you are going to win.

6. I liked you by the second sentence. :lol:

7. Like first post said, I and we don't give a crap to this,but most of battle list people is actually actually, so it's your fault bro

8. That clan is teeming with newbs and noobs.
    You can help them become warriors. :)
    This is a great opportunity op

9. OP is the new Charlie Sheen.

Winning! :D

10. That's a nice hoe-ratio

11. It's most likely going to turn into A 1vs10 since its now public.

12. Paintboy I do realize I did publish this and do know more will jump against me but I don't care if it was worth posting or not I thought hey why not show there is still war in a war game

13. They would essentially be doing the one thing they are mad at him for. Farming. Irony at its best.

14. "I was just dumbing it down for our younger players"

15. So what your saying is he cried to people that you hit him, and paintboy there's no way your above the younger generation category lol

16. Ah ok paintboy enjoy the thread no derailing please

17. Hey, speaking of PvP, wanna hit back instead of leaving forums after I pinned you?

18. -.-

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED