1-hr war is good

Discussion in 'Wars' started by restro, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Why not also consider 1-hr war? It will help us ppl with busy RL issue to have a chance to war. :)

2. hmmm i think i would agree. wasnt aware they pushed them out of the schedule. i didnt get to participate in them so not truly sure how they went but i would assume they arent too bad.

3. Support

4. Those are my favorite wars because they are quick and they make me go to sleep earlier than the 2hour wars.

5. I like the 1hr war it was a great idea, reminds me of a pwar, because it's a straight up blitz no holding back just plunder yourself into oblivion and come out of pin at minimum possible time. Yay for turtle fights!

6. Maybe. Then war would last too quick. Just a MAYBE.

7. Support... I like 1hr wars a lot..they are very fun

8. Awesome full support

9. Not enough time to use crystals for 1 hour war
    No point crystalling if other side is all SKOed.

No crystals = no $$ for developers. Not surprised they will push it out.

10. Joker has a point good for us not good for them, sometimes they should put us first

11. One hour is more than enough.

12. 1/2 support.
    I mean we went from 4 hours to 2 hours correct? Devs are probably get tired of us xD

13. 1 hour war is serious anarchy. Fun, but I think the 2 hour wars are better. Unsure why devs dropped em.

14.  agree

15. How about a 5-day war? I want to KaW like it's my job.

16. To long people would get bored become fatigued by 5 days if straight war and just forfeit.
    But if your asking for 42-48 hour war (total hours in a workweek) that could work

17. Maybe have wars on weekdays be an hour, and on weekend be 2 hours? It'll be easier to increase participation on weekdays with the shorter war.