1 Hour in the life of the ultimate "status message" warrior

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Dec 3, 2014.

1. So with TSG running I went to my block list and selected one of my perm farms not in pin. A few hours later I noticed a trend and decided to record the master status message warriors work.

Below is 1 hour of the status messages I managed to capture, unfortunately I likely missed a few:

I have truly been defeated, I could never change my banner so many times in an hour. Congratulations on your victory.

A true master in the art of warfare.

2. I haven't change my banner that many times in one year then he did in 1 hour ~T_T~

3. Wow. Very active member. :ugeek:

4. **** didn't think it was possible to change your banner that many times within that time frame 

5. Dat time zone

6. Hi Hater, bye hater is my favourite lol

7. Troll, you are on hell of a Troll :lol:

8. terrible banter

9. Thanx troll for the thread, just note I gotta be a Damn good warrior Didnt you power up alts after 3 hours of epic failing Steals with your main?

10. Yep ran a half bar steals on you with 3 alts. Remember that part where I said you're a "perm farm"?

pot
    burning
    Yum

11. Shutup kwency

12. A for effort

13. In Kwency i support

14. Delta...why?

15. Don't believe the hype, troll brought in alts not to burn pots but for assistance after 3 hours of failing. He brought in alts to save face cause his ego can't handle losing. Y'all can believe the alts was to 'burn' pots when the truth is he couldn't get thru my ssd so to save face he brought in alts to soften up my spies kinda why he made this thread also to feel better about the day an about that perma farm bs troll you only hitting me to cover your short fall you only decided to lable me ur perma farm cause I keep over exceeding your expectations an since you need smaller peeps to farm during promos an you recruited me for easy wins lol then when the wins got hard you brought in alts then made a thread with hopes to bring my moral down well just know my moral is up not only did I make you run an get alts you made a thread with hopes of a few laughs at my expense but the jokes on you now the whole kaw community knows you been cyber stalking me I hope the thread got you a pat on the ass an a thumbs up I surely got a big LOL