🩸 Reign of The Usurper 💀

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Virgo, May 29, 2024.

1. [​IMG]

Reign of The Usurper

Dark shadows over the Hoarfrost Lands! After retrieving his sword and trapping the Oracle's soul within it, Jääkäärne sets his undead army upon the kingdom he once ruled.

Can you save the Hoarfrost Lands from this ancient necromancer?

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed. Regularly scheduled competitions will also run for the duration of the event.

This event will be available from Wednesday, May 29th until Wednesday, June 12th, 2024 at noon PT.

Soul Tomes

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

During this event players will be able to upgrade their Smoldering Soul Tome and Frosted Soul Tome to even greater Firestorm Soul Tome and Blizzard Soul Tomes, each adding 5 additional upgrade levels.

Fully upgrading either tome will allow players to receive a quest to earn another Soul Siphoning Tome which can be upgraded to earn the tome not selected previously.

Players able to fully upgrade both Tomes will unlock a quest to earn the Coldfire Soul Tome, the ultimate tome of power providing the best of both Tomes stats!

Soul Siphoning Chests containing Crystal Cultist Skulls as well as the quest to unlock a 2nd tome will only be available to earn until the end of Reign of The Usurper event on Wednesday, June 12th, 2024 at noon PT. Unlocking and completing the Coldfire Soul Tome quest will be available until Wednesday, June 26th.

Competitions

For the duration of Reign of The Usurper, there will be a PVE and PVP competition running.

The first PVE Competition instance starts at 1:00pm Pacific Time, and the first PVP Competition starts at 5:00pm Pacific Time.

Each instance will last 4 hours and as soon as one competition instance ends, another will begin.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to Reign of The Usurper will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Necrotic Chest, and Royal Necrotic Chest.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

🏹INCOMING!🏹 Watch out there are . . . NEW DEALS!🎁

During Reign of The Usurper, the Royal Bundles available to purchase in the Marketplace for each event will also be purchasable as a single large bundle in our web store!

Check out the web store for new deals appearing weekly!
    [​IMG]

#1 [ATA]Virgo, May 29, 2024
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2024
    [ATA]Queens likes this.
  2. Dope Set 👌😎

Loving the Blood Theme

Good job devs!

Also, New EB when? 😁

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  3. We haven’t had updated mithril equipment in about a decade. We been requesting it for about 4-5 years now. Can we get some more. Also a new eb series is more than due. I know yall have the capability to do this for us. Thank you

4. I am rooting for Jääkäärne. Isn’t he the same dude we farmed for a decade at the Haunting EB?

Even if not. I hope he wins.. Is there an option to join his side and make it harder for everyone else? 😜

5. lmao

6. So no point in opening royals to level up my second tome if i haven't already bought the element for it?

7. Seems so.

8. Weird too since i keep failing this legend that asks if i want to keep going with an encouraging message 🤣 thanks for the insight