🦖 The Land Lost in Time 🦕

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Virgo, Sep 20, 2023.

1. The Land Lost in Time

[​IMG]

This is no ordinary jungle! The expedition to the mysterious Time Tangle lands has taken a dangerous turn! Monstrous chronosaurs and vile jungle flora are looking to make a meal out of your brave explorers. Luckily, a mysterious figure is offering to help guide them through the jungle. But are they friend or foe?

Can you help the expedition survive this prehistoric jungle?

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed.

This event will be available from Wednesday, September 20th until Wednesday, October 4th, 2023 at noon PT.

Competitions

For the duration of The Land Lost in Time, there will be a PVE and PVP competition running.

The first PVE Competition instance starts at 1:00pm Pacific Time, and the first PVP Competition starts at 5:00pm Pacific Time.

Each instance will last 4 hours and as soon as one competition instance ends, another will begin.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to The Land Lost in Time will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Tangle Box, and Royal Tangle Box.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I need a lizard pet devs 🥱

3. a good looking Lizard pet not a deformed one

4. Give us more banners smh

5. I got super excited when I saw the event name. Now I'm disappointed about the furniture.

6. Does this event go up to 100k like the last 2 events have?

7. Yes

8. Yes Juni