🥚The Great Egg Hunt🥚

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Beans, Apr 4, 2023.

1. The Great Egg Hunt

[​IMG]

Mysterious shimmering eggs have been appearing all around the kingdom! We must discover where they came from...or at least clean them up before they start to smell.

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed.

This event will be available from Wednesday, April 5th until Wednesday, April 19th, 2023 at noon PT.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to The Great Egg Hunt will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Oster Box, and Royal Oster Box.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

PVP Competition

A PVP Competition will be running during this event, from Wednesday, April 5th until Wednesday, April 19th, 2023 at noon Pacific Time, and will replace the PVP Weekends for this event.

The duration of this Competition is 2 hours, and occurs every 3 hours. The first instance will start at 3:00 PM, Pacific Time on Wednesday, April 5th. If there are no PVP competitions in the “Active” tab, you can check the “Upcoming” tab to see when the next PVP Competition will start.

To earn points, you will need to perform eligible PVP actions WITHIN the duration that the competition is running. PVP actions performed outside of the PVP Competition will not count towards past and/or upcoming instances.

Lord2Gunz likes this.
  2. Bring back competitions with crystals rewards on it…we don’t need this extra extra daily chest💩

3. Edit: I think I'm losing my mind

#5 Thrawn, Apr 5, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2023
  4. Sometimes I wonder if the devs even play their game.

You adjusted the points so assassinations are worth less than attacks but steals are worth as much as attacks. I’m trying to understand the logic behind this?

@Devs

xXsHaNeThEcReEpXx likes this.
  5. Oh look, the rewards are still just as crappy as last event, and competitions are getting worse and worse rewards each event.

You don't listen to any feedback.

ATA if you want this game to end so badly just release a final date and pull the plug.

6. Why the heck have you removed the activities that drop aqua and inferno when theis was very clearly 1 item all players loj

7. Why the heck have you removed the activities that drop aqua and inferno when theis was very clearly 1 item all players loved.

Are you deliberately ignoring player community feedback?!

8. The devs in their infinite wisdom made charms easier to get and the extra aqua and inferno just enabled us to ug smaller charms! Shooting ones self in the foot springs to mind

9. Mixed up Fae Courtroom Boots (looks like a bottle) and Meadow Fragrance ( looks like boots)

10. Love the whole set,the charms are great… (the egg hatching stages more specifically). thank you ATA! Happy Easter! 🐣 ☺️🔥🥚

Simone likes this.