🔥KaW Welcomes RevU🔥

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Dec 6, 2023.

1. WELCOME REVU TO KAW!
    [​IMG]
    We are so excited to be introducing RevU, our latest offer wall provider. This new offerwall will be active alongside TapJoy so that means...

MORE offers! 🎁
    MORE availability! 🥳
    MORE selection! 👀

PLEASE NOTE:
    As of December 11th at Noon PST this should be available to all users! If you do not see the option for the RevU Offerwall in your App, please check the Play Store or App Store for an update!

[​IMG]

FAQ

What is RevU?
    They are our latest offerwall! They'll be providing even more offers to all of our Android and iOS players on Kingdoms at War!

Is this different from TapJoy?
    Different but the same! They are also an offerwall provider but completely unique from TapJoy. They provide their own exclusive offers so that means more options for players to earn Nobility Points!

How long will this be available?
    There isn't a set time but be sure to stay tuned for any updates on offer wall news!

I completed an offer but haven't received my reward yet!
    Sorry to hear that!
    We realize RevU Offers often advise how long they take to process, but very large payouts often require more verification and can take a bit longer to process. This can sometimes be a few days up to a week!
    If you’ve waited more than a week, please write in through a help ticket and we can investigate!

How do I get support from RevU?
    For offers that you have accepted, you can tap Headset button on the Top Right and submit a report. This can include screenshots with evidence of completion as well. Please make sure you have everything you need before submitting as you can only submit for each offer once!

Do my offers crossover?
    Each offer is unique to which offerwall you start it on.

If you start and download a game through either RevU or TapJoy, you can only claim that game's progress and rewards through the offerwall that you started the offer on.

#1 ATA-Will, Dec 6, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2023
  2. Seems legit.
    Loving the chance to do the easy ones over again lol.

3. What a great war matchmaking fix!

4. Yes, this is what the playerbase want. Another scummy offerwall that rarely works as intended.

5. Edit: tried two, they don't work.

6. No update available. Just the normal earn free nobility

7. App store says "bug fixes".. 5$ says the slow eb unload bug still exists

8. Not working

9. Warning if you enter phone number and email information for an offer it will be shared and you will be spammed hard. If you make a purchase with credit card… well you’re just an idiot. I been blocking spam for almost a year now cause of this offer wall. KaW gets a kick back for anyone that uses this offer wall platform.

10. I tried doing surveys on the new offer wall and was shocked to see they only give two options for gender male/female .. HOW DARE THEY ..lawsuit incoming

SHINE likes this.
  11. Doesn’t work after 2 offers in progress

12. Doesn't work none of them

13. For which country is this working? It keeps telling me that links don’t work from my IP adress, being connected from either home network or 5G

14. Possibly the worst thing ata has done is to implement this poor scamming so called free nob give away. They've had me off I've installed apps and done questionnaires and so has other users but don't get any nobs. People do not use this!!

15. I tried this new "Revu" and received no rewards.. I downloaded the game, spent a few hours to obtain the level requirement for rewards, and received nothing but disappointment, anger and frustration. No support, if like me you value your time don't waste it on this 🗑️ garbage.

16. not again

17. That’s cool. Make land cheaper or PVP/PVE better