๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’ŽKingdoms at War Web Store + Reward Points๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ‘‘

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Aug 23, 2023.

1. [​IMG]

Kingdoms at War Web Store

What is it?
    This is KAW's external store! We've been hard at work on new features so that we can offer new items, bundles, and discounts for YOU! You can purchase all the things you would in-game, but directly from us at a discount. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Here is the link!
    https://shop.kingdomsatwar.com/
    If you use iOS, you'll have to tap and hold the link.

Why should I use it?
    ๐ŸŽ New Bundles!
    ๐Ÿคฏ More Nobility Points!
    ๐Ÿค“ Discounts you can't get anywhere else!
    ๐Ÿค— A wider range of offers and deals!
    ๐Ÿงณ AND Reward Points!

What are Reward Points?
    All purchases in the KAW Web Store will include Reward Points (also known as RP)! for the ๐Ÿ”ฅWeekly Reward Points Event๐Ÿ”ฅ

As you collect RP on the KAW Web Store each week, you will earn extra rewards! And you earn progress on every purchase, no matter what you need!

The important thing is...

๐Ÿ›Purchase on the Web Store!๐Ÿ›
    ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’ŽEarn FREE rewards!๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ‘‘

This rewards program will come with all sorts of valuable and collectible rewards. Including:
    ๐Ÿ‘‘ Nobility Points
    ๐Ÿ’Ž Health Crystals
    ๐Ÿ”‘ Victor's Keys
    ๐Ÿฆญ Seals of the Damned
    ๐Ÿช™ Silver Bars
    ๐Ÿฆ… Raven Bone Wind Chimes
    ๐Ÿ’ง Aqua
    ๐Ÿ”ฅ Inferno

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

How can I get these rewards?
    1. LOGIN

โ˜ž Use the ATA ID and Password associated with your account to enable purchasing.
    2. FIND A DEAL
    โ˜ž Go to the KAW Web Store and find something you like!
    3. MAKE A PURCHASE
    โ˜ž
    Tap Buy Now and pick your Payment Method on the Payment Options page.
    4. TRACK YOUR WEEKLY RP PROGRESS
    โ˜ž Each purchase includes Reward Points that can be tracked at the top of the Store. This progress resets each week!
    โ˜ž Points are cumulative throughout the week, so the current top tier requires 5000 points!
    5. COLLECT FREE REWARDS
    โ˜ž
    Once you reach a reward tier, you can claim the rewards. They will be automatically added to your Reward Inbox in-game!

[​IMG]

Why did you make it?
    You deserve it! We wanted to be able to offer you even more rewards just for using the Web Store.
    This latest version gives you more rewards, just for using the Web Store. So now you'll get even more rewards to go with your discounts!
    More discounts!
    More rewards!
    More bundles!

What is Xsolla?
    Xsolla is the company that helped us build and run the KAW Web Store You will see references to them in your email receipts and a few other places. If you need any help though, it is best to contact us first with a Help Ticket in-game!

How do I get there?
    The image at the top of this post and every mention of the KAW Web Store is a link!
    If you want to double-check you are in the right place, the url is https://shop.kingdomsatwar.com/

How do I get help?
    With the KAW Web Store we have way more tools at our disposal if you run into trouble! If you have any issues, write a Help Ticket in-game and we'll get you sorted.

You can also tap the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom of your receipt to get in touch with the Xsolla Support team directly!๐Ÿ’œ

What currency are these prices in?
    The KAW Web Store will show prices in USD. Once you click Buy Now, the payment window will reflect the total price with your local currency and taxes. Tap the total price to see your breakdown with taxes. You'll find the conversion rate here is different than Google/Apple as it updates more frequently and often in your favour ๐Ÿ˜‰

Do I have to make an account?
    Nope, use your existing ATA ID and Password to login. Purchases made through the KAW Web Store will go directly to the account associated with your ATA ID.

Why can't I login with my password?
    If you get an error message logging in, you may need a longer password. You can update your password in game or by following this link.

Why can't I login with my email link?
    We do not have email link enabled for the KAW Web Store . You'll need to setup a password for your account by going here.

Why was my purchase cancelled?
    There are a few reasons a purchase may get cancelled:

1. Incorrect payment details were entered.
    Using the wrong expiry, cvv, billing address, name, etc. will stop your payment.
    2. The purchase method you are using doesn't match your location.
    If you are using a VPN it may give you some trouble at checkout, try turning it off while you purchase.
    3. Your purchase triggered an Anti-Fraud measure.
    This is normal with a new store and is to protect both you and us from fraud. ๐Ÿ™‚​

In each case, please wait a day before trying the same payment method again. In the meantime, feel free to try another payment method and you may get rewarded with extra perks like loyalty points or cash back!

Why can't I place a purchase in my region?
    Some players may not be able to use the KAW Web Store based on where it detects they are located, this can often be due to the local rules or regulations. We are currently reviewing how we can help here!

Check out the Web Store FAQ and Reward Points FAQ in the Help Centre for the answers to all your questions!

#1 ATA-Will, Aug 23, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2024
    IFA, Avatar and Lord2Gunz like this.
  2. Good stuff. Think few are aware of this. Please also add the daily offer to this. 2000 noob daily offer was best deal.

3. Love this!!! Gonna post it in WC to help people notice it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ”ฅ

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  4. Awsome, thank you for the deals/update

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  5. So far it works great!

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  6. Whereโ€™s the free stuff?? Wtf

7. If you made a purchase and collected the reward points you need to first tap Claim on the Webstore Events Page, and then it should show up in your Rewards Chest in game (like where the weekly free Xtals show up).

If you are still having issues after a few minutes, please write in a help ticket and we'll take a look and make sure you are getting what you should!!!

8. Can you give update on how each team is doing against each-other. Leaving us in the dark the whole event kind of sucks :(

Christ_is_My_King likes this.
  9. Hate to be the negative one but the daily deals that pop up for pure nobility or crystals are still far better options to buy. I know that this is meant to help yโ€™all remove appleโ€™s crazy fee but for the end user we are still better off buying those packages than going through this new route. Hope this is heard because I am all for yโ€™all being able to receive the max amount of each purchase but as the end user we are going to buy the best deal

10. Maybe I'd buy something if the store had Facebook login as well as ata login. My problem is I no longer have access to my email set up to ata login

11. The daily pop-up is a one time thing.. the web store overall is always available and cheaper than the oracle.. I personally think itโ€™s great ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™

Christ_is_My_King likes this.
  12. How do we make more money and keep breaking the Ingame market, step whatever out of whatever.

13. I understand the rewards reset every week. But my rewards have reset, AND I've still "reached the maximum purchase limit" on the sales. Why does one reset, but not the other?

14. Can we get an option to change currency to AUD pls all u Americans think world revolve around youse

15. 1st question- what was wrong with the in-game oracle store we been feeding yall $$$$$ thru for YEARS?? (nothing)
    2nd- is the anniversary special goin to just continually get worse then go away as ASW did??
    3rd- so u made a quicker way to feed u game cash pigs is all it is as I see it with tiiiiiiny problem.....
    New webstore---DOES NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL?!?!?!? Prob not important tho. Not like it's the #1 way to pay for and validate most any and all online purchasessssss.....
    WhaT
    ThE
    F. GUYS. wtf๐Ÿ˜ฑ

16. Write in a help ticket, choose the my account --> Account Recovery option and we can take you through the steps to update it!

17. I'll pass this feedback along.

18. We've got some other exciting pieces coming for y'all soon, so keep an eye on the forums.
    In regards to Paypal, it just takes a while for approval with them. We'll keep working on getting that in there too!

19. Sorry, I know that's frustrating.
    The default on the website is USD, but it will convert when you go to place your purchase.

If you follow the steps in this FAQ you can see how you can check the price in future!
    https://athinkingape.helpshift.com/...-price-in-my-local-currency-on-the-web-store/

20. Some of the packages on there are our Launch Packages, so they do have a set limit. But they will eventually be replaced with other bundle options!

abckiller likes this.