๐Ÿ  New Buildings in the Highlands! ๐ŸŒพ

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Jace, Aug 26, 2024.

1. [​IMG]

Highlands Buildings

Greetings Warriors!

Recent conflicts have taken their toll, but allowed you to learn the ways of the Highland Kingdoms! This knowledge will help you grow your own Highland kingdom to never-before-seen heights with all-new buildings!

How do these buildings work?

• These new buildings can *only* be built on Highlands, so all players have access to them! ๐Ÿ 
    • Each building has up to 10 tiers ๐Ÿ“ˆ
    • Tiers 1-6 can be upgraded with gold or Highland Crestplates ๐Ÿ’ช
    • Tiers 7-10 can only be upgraded with gold ๐Ÿ’ฐ
    • The price of each tier will be the same across all new buildings ๐Ÿ‘€
    • These buildings provide MORE units with STRONGER stats than any previous buildings available for Highlands ๐ŸŒพ

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Preview of new Highland Empire buildings

[​IMG]
    New content got me like:

#1 ATA-Jace, Aug 26, 2024
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2024
  2. Lvl 1-2k
    Lvl 2-5k
    Lvl 3-7k
    lvl 4-10k
    lvl 5, 15k

tokens

Miguel and -Ghost-Train-Haze- like this.
  3. Cute. I like.

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  4. 100Q to finish
    ~5bcs gain
    ~10-15t extra per x on htr
    more efficient to use trader tokens on highland plates than pall/fs plates
    similar gold efficiency as TT lvl 6 upgrade

5. Half price HL buildings?

6. Goofy ahhhh update

7. Vomitโ€ฆ fix war matches!!!

8. How dare you try to get this gif to relate to this awful tappy pileโ€ฆ lulz.

9. How are these unlocked?

10. They are already unlocked in highlands if you have the builds there take one down and you will see the new building options

11. Is there any ebs drop HL Plates? Or devs should do some tweak on plates drop? Another expensive upgrades, traders tokens was save for Aquas/Infernos expense since you guys not giving us aqua/inferno event and not these repetitive cash cow Banner event everytime.

12. Guess I wonโ€™t ever be HLBC again. Damn it.

Lysiteles_Livius and number4 like this.
  13. At this point i would suggest the implementation of trader tokens on top leaderboards for ebs....
    Also leaderboards for war kinda iffy when compared so maybe wouldn't be bad to kinda just rebalance those a bit as well..

DeFi-2Bar likes this.
  14. I guess thanks? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ What about HF and Abby? Have a lot of those tokens to use. And I echo previous posts concerning more HL tokens on side legends.

Happy KAWโ€™ing

15. Realistically the 63000 plates it takes to get a level 6 only saves you 360t. They're heavily weighed towards the top levels unlike most other sets. Regardless of if HL plates are added, fs drops still going to be the best way and much faster.

16. No promo for Labor Day weekend???!!!!

17. This is honestly exciting. Good stat boost and itโ€™s not super expensive. Affordable for many players to do over time!

18. I'd expect new buildings for the rest of the lands sooner or later too. As is these new ones give almost as good stats as deepmines.