πŸŒ‘ The Moon Festival πŸŽͺ

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Jace, Jun 25, 2024.

1. [​IMG]

The Moon Festival

When the sun sets, the party starts! Everyone in the kingdom is partaking in the offerings of the Festa Luna night market...but a group of mysterious mages have also arrived.

Can you uncover their plot?

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed. Regularly scheduled competitions will also run for the duration of the event.

This event will be available from Wednesday, June 26th until Wednesday, July 10th, 2024 at noon PT.

Competitions

For the duration of The Moon Festival, there will be a PVE and PVP competition running.

The first PVE Competition instance starts at 1:00pm Pacific Time, and the first PVP Competition starts at 5:00pm Pacific Time.

Each instance will last 4 hours and as soon as one competition instance ends, another will begin.

For this round, the use of Horn of Calydor, Aevum Circle Pieces, Seal of the Damned, and Ravenbone Windchime to score towards the EB competition will not be tracked.

Special Items in the Marketplace!

For the duration of the event, the following items will be available in the Marketplace:

[​IMG]
    The Festa Lunaris bonus grants +20% to Epic Battle and PvP plunder and applies a Moon emoji spell to your username for 1 hour! This bonus will be available in the Marketplace for 3 Health Crystals. If you have a Festa Lunaris bonus active, you will not be able to purchase any emoji spells until the bonus has ended.

[​IMG]
    Don a Moon emoji spell around your username in World Chat for 12 hours! This will be available in the Marketplace for 5000000 Gold.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to The Moon Festival will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Festa Luna Chest, and Royal Festa Luna Chest.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

🏹INCOMING!🏹 Watch out there are . . . NEW DEALS!🎁

During The Moon Festival, the Royal Bundles available to purchase in the Marketplace for each event will also be purchasable as a single large bundle in our web store!

LAST CHANCE! If you missed the opportunity to collect the full furniture set from The Legacy of Light, you can grab the Workshop, Throne Room, or Pet Chamber bundle from the Web Store at a discount!

Check out the web store for new deals appearing weekly!
    [​IMG]

[ATA]Queens and Lord2Gunz like this.
  2. Boring copy and paste event. Do something different.

3. Ooo nice looking set! πŸ”₯

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  4. Nice set

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  5. ATA Queens, I see you liking the only positive comments even tho the negative one saying do something different came at the same time.

Lmao

Hebrews_12_1 likes this.
  6. I think you got the event equipment picture mixed up in game, the bangle is showing as the robe and vice versa 😁

lIKaiser_KaneIl likes this.
  7. Or the name is mixed up

8. Yes seems like the names of the equipment is mixed up.

9. Webstore is open but not for everyone

10. I noticed that too. I also saw the a thinking ape google reviews recently. Had me cackling

11. Nice job on the set devs aside from the crucial coding errors and misplacement

lIKaiser_KaneIl likes this.
  12. Ccccccccccccccccccccc

13. Hi devs, could you all explain to us why you're so tone deaf to the community's needs?