MARE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by billcndn, Mar 11, 2013.

1. First off I wanna say I GREATLY enjoyed my time in MARE. The clan is fantestic the people are friendly. All around amazing clan

Now during the past couple of days I have pissed many of them off. Due to that i was kicked and told to reset or change name. I agreed i would change name. Upon waiting for google play to work properly I started hitting members of NaF ( Keep going guys no inc and your potting up) . This issue immediatly went back to MARE due to my tags.

I want to apoligize for ALL of the drama I have caused. I was immature it stating that. I can not redo the past, but i assure you I am sorry. If you could accept this apology and take the hit orders on me off I would be gratefull.

MA--REMMIE--RE

2. Name now changed

3. Sounds like you've learned your lesson.

Good luck with CF.

4. If dal, 6 and syn are ok with it I am too

5. Pfft.... You hit clan members, a clan owner we were visiting , played stalker with pal addresses...... Plus the rest. Hope you never grow another land and quit!!!! Plus all the warnings you ignored! Not immature.....pure stupidity

6. I vote reset.

7. RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET am I getting my point across !!!!!!

8. I vote, HE LIVES! :lol:

9. You said you were gonna RESET... Then you change your mind later.... Hmmmm ... Don't think it works that way. Too many mistakes were made time, and time again. (DAL)

10. You agreed to reset, then left clan, then said you'd be inactive till you changed name. You choose not to stay inactive and proceeded to cause problems with Mare tags. Vote is now you reset.

11. Then i offer myself as a pem farm.
    There is no way i can reset i have to much time into this account and just changed name - that cost me rl money that i couldnt afford

12. I vote leave!

13. And im unemployed and broke

14. Fluffy he only had $1.99 though.