ҥєʟʟɞðʉℕƌ ℕɪǤҥ₮ϻ∆ཞєṩ️

Discussion in 'Wars' started by renamed473, Nov 26, 2014.

1. ҥєʟʟɞðʉℕƌ ℕɪǤҥ₮ϻ∆ཞєṩ

₩є ∆ཞє ∆ ₩∆ཞ ¢ʟ∆ℕ ʟðð₭ɪℕǤ ₣ðཞ ℙєཞϻṩ. ₩є ∆ཞє ℙ∆ཞ₮ ð₣ ∆ ℕє₩ ₣∆ϻɪʟʏ ð₣ ¢ʟ∆ℕṩ. ₩є ∆ཞє ℕð₮ ∆₣ɪʟʟɪ∆₮єƌ ₩ɪ₮ҥ ₮ҥє ҥєʟʟɞðʉℕƌ ₭ℕɪǤҥ₮ṩ ¢ʟ∆ℕ. ∆ṩ ʏðʉ ¢∆ℕ ṩєє ₣ཞðϻ ðʉཞ ₩∆ཞ ҥɪṩ₮ðཞʏ ₩є ¢ཞє∆₮єƌ ₮ҥє ¢ʟ∆ℕ ɞє₣ðཞє ₮ҥє ð₮ҥєཞ ҥєʟʟɞðʉℕƌ ¢ʟ∆ℕ ₩∆ṩ ¢ཞє∆₮єƌ.

₩є ∆ཞє ʟðð₭ɪℕǤ ₣ðཞ ₮∆ℕ₭ṩ,ℙṩ, ∆ℕƌ ϻɪƌṩ ₣ðཞ ₩∆ཞ

ʏðʉ ϻʉṩ₮ ҥ∆℣є ₩∆ཞ єӿℙ, ϻɪ₮ҥ,ℙð₮ṩ, ∆ℕƌ ӿ₮∆ʟṩ ₣ðཞ ₩∆ཞ

Our main clan for ebs is Nightmares Asylum, we are going to be doing war 11 signups are on my wall

2. Really nobody is gonna look at the thread

3. Damn right we are not

4. I can barely read it 

5. Are u legally blind? Can u see? BARELY

6. What does this thread say? Transalte please.

7. ¿uıɐƃɐ ʎɐs pɐǝɹɥʇ sıɥʇ sǝop ʇɐɥʍ pǝsnɟuoɔ ɯɐ ı ʞo ɯɹǝ

8. No one wants to war with you

9. Says the poorly built mid build I will never put in my rosters

10. Next time use real words.

11. I don't want to war with you either. :) you lied to some friends and I the other night convincing us, we had the best tracker and Wc coming. Nobody showed up, we weren't prepared, wasted an XTAL and got our butts kicked. Be warned, if you are experienced, you are too good for this clan. In fact even if you aren't you are also too good But if you're looking to be conned, this clan is the place for you. Happy Kawing️

12. No I never said the best wc and tracker was coming and we matched death lncarnate what else do u expect? You expect to beat them by a couple bil?

13. I've written better threads with my eggplant 

14. Are you 12? Yes you are!

15. Hmm. A war thread by the guy who organizes a primal war and decides he can't track because he's sleepy. Then the WC gets sleepy too.

No thanks.

16. I never said that

17. Quit walling me to come WC for you then lmao 

18. Since when do I ask u to wc for me?

19. I can't remember the exact date im sorry :(