Choose your own adventure: KaW!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by B-_-Duskull99-_-F, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Guide: Hello, and welcome to the land of Kaw. I will be your guide to this magnificent world. Firstly, what would you like your kingdom's name to be?

[Insert name here]

Guide:Fabulous. That is a fantastic name for your kingdom. Now, you need only wait until a plot of land is set up for your kingdom.

After the land has been set up

Guide: Now, the first thing you'll want to do is to build a troop building. Which troop building would you like?

a) Workshop.
    b)Stables.
    c)Barracks.

Answer, depending on what you say, the story will change! I will post the continued story after a period of time.

2. Bump, whichever option gets picked the most, I shall continue the story for.

3. If no one replies, I'll choose myself ;)

4. Stables. I need my robot rainbow unicorn Troops ;)

5. Stables it is then lol.

CHAPTER 2

You buy the stables.

Guide: A wise choice indeed. The stables are where the strongest horses are bred to charge into battle.

You now have 1 lvl1 Stables!

Soon after you buy the stables, you hear a thundering roar. An army is charging straight towards your land! What will you do?

a)Command your army to charge the incoming foes.

b)Run!

c) Tell your men to assume a defensive position and guard the vault.

Continue the story! Which option will you choose?

6. C it is 

CHAPTER 3

Your men successfully defend against the incoming attack. All that remain of the enemy's attack force is a pile of rubble and dead bodies.

You have received the Defender banner, for your excellent defense of your kingdom! This banner will give a slight boost to all defensive maneuvers your kingdom attempts.

Guide:You now have 1 Defender banner and 1 lvl1 Stables building. However, all your men are exhausted and will not be able to act for a while. I would highly recommend building a Guild for covert activities. What would you like to do now?

a) Build a Guild.
    b) Invade another kingdom for gold and resources.
    c) Do some quests.

7. Lol, A wins.

CHAPTER 4

A very smart choice. A guild will give you much more flexibility and will greatly aid in attacks, giving the opportunity to scout an enemy empire, steal gold for extra income, and even assassinate your enemy's units to weaken their army.

You now have 1 lvl1 Guild!

You have 1 lvl1 Stables, 1 lvl1 Guild and a Defender banner.

Guide:You are running low on your reserve of gold. Soon, you will completely run out and your kingdom will die out. It is imperative that you get gold somehow as quick as you can. What will you do?

a) Fight another kingdom. This will yield the greatest plunder, but you will risk being attacked back and losing gold.

b) Do some quests your people request. This will yield the lowest income, but you will not be attacked back and you have a very high chance of success.

c) Steal from another kingdom. This will yield a decent amount of gold, and has a moderately high chance of success, but if your spies are found, they could become an information leak and weaken your kingdom against attacks and covert activities.

8. OH YARR!!! C0L0R US1NG N00B LIKE TH1S THR3AD

9. C Lets loot those kingdoms 
    [​IMG]
    I will burst your ozone,hun

10. C wins 

CHAPTER 5

You attempt to steal from another kingdom. Your spies successfully return with a total of 2,000 gold. However, your spies say that the enemy kingdom had a very weak army and that attacking them could have yielded more gold. Oh well. At least you've got some gold. Also, several kingdoms hired you as an ally. You received a grand total of 5mil gold.

You have 5,200,000 gold, 1 lvl1 Stables and 1 lvl 1 Guild and a Defender banner.

Guide: Your kingdom is rather small at the moment. You should try expanding it.

What will you do?

a) Explore lands for more room to build.
    b) Upgrade your current buildings.
    c) Get MOAR GOLD!!!

11. Lol @Loyal_Moose.