BUILDINGS

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by ATOMIC-TIGER, Dec 30, 2010.

1. BUILDINGS 
    A GOOD RANGE OF BUILDS WILL BE CONTAINED IN ANY GREAT KINGDOM! 

STARTER BUILDS
    Cavalry
    I would advise this building because it gives both attacking untied and defence units witch I think is important for a starter, consistency! 

Spy guild
    To not be beaten by soya I would by a spy guild so you would be protected by spies! An other good thing about these is that if u succeed in your attack the enemy won't know who performed it! 

MID-GROWTH 
    I would advise upgrading all buildings to level 3 to make full use of all explored lands! 

The Cathedral
    This build is a great build for defensive usage at this level! It is at it's best at level 3, because it gives it's maximum defence here even though it is a bit pricey 

Archer Builds
    These are a consistent build that looks great at level 3! It's great for usage in war and helps give soldiers towards your kingdom!

+I may also consider putting money into allies at this point to give u the edge over other mid growing kingdoms!

FULL GROWTH 
    To you I would advise the elemental because it is very constant so it would make you a force not to be messed with! This build gives a strong army a range of strengths and no real weaknesses on the attacking side of things 

Spy guild upgrades
    Now is when I would fully upgrade your spy guilds to have a strong spy army that could both defend and attack any average kingdom easily! 
    Over and out SABBER