BUILD ADVICE

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by RoK__Hobbit__RoK, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Questions about my weirrrrddd build for you forumers!!!

At the moment im rocking a weird hybrid build that just looks cool on my webpage!

I want to make it plunder happy!!

At the moment i have:
    - 24 lv4 guilds
    - 4 lv3 circle of elementals
    - 4 lv3 titans lairs

And 2 lands with nothing on them!!
    Give me build advice; im an epic battle guy, but like hitting small clans and the battle list!!

Post the responses on my wall or on this thread it doesnt matter.
    I am deviating towards t5 because there is less money lost going straight to t5

2. Sell everything and build stables

3. Lol going straight to t5 will take you forever at your stats

4. STABLES!!

5. Stables FTW

6. @chocolatemilk you know that's not funny anymore :/

7.  everybody gonna right stables

8. I'd say you were pretty plunder happy already.

If you are happy with the eb's you're hitting then don't rush to change.

Ambush is a good choice for your size. Fill those empty lands; guilds will benefit you.

Don't look at T5 till you are at your 70b land and then its worth the jump. Depending on where you build stuff (no volary on lowlands) will determine if you can skip SOS.

You should be pretty happy with your returns for now though. Keep going.

9. Sell all lowlands for SOSs. And then start working on volaries in the Highlands. Hansel is easily the best paying build, and with the T4 price drop, converting your lowlands should be easy.

10. **** stables. Build a workshop.

11. It's terrible that no one can ask a proper question in the forum anymore without a load of idiots saying the same thing "Stables" morons.

@OP
    Os member gave you good advice, no point in you going straight to T5 yet, it'll take you too long as you're not earning enough to make the switch quickly, stick to T4 and guilds until its cheaper to build T5 than open up more land.
    Maybe even to the 70bil land as the Os member said.