SPY BuildATTACK Build

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *KingOfDaWorld (01), Dec 5, 2009.

1. Im just wondering which ones is better for makingmoney Im a spy build by the way BUY ME

2. Attack build.

3. Personally, I was recently a spy build from around day 4 of this game till 2/3 weeks ago. Ive changed till attack build and it is way better for money. If your scared of farming be a spy, it's hard starting off but you'll go undetected.

4. No.. Endgame spy buil is better its no good when you first start out but better later on

5. Both solo r terrible. If ur pure, your gonna get farmed day in and day out. BALANCE

6. Spy doesn't get the benefit of ally plunder bonus. It is the key to making money without starting wars in the upper levels.

7. Spy builds are near invincible, and can do almost everything, but the money gain sucks. I'd only recommend it as a final build or as t3 hansel.

8. Spy/ hansel is better. Once you get bigger hybrid and do haunting.

9. @Darkesthunter789: Balanced gets owned by everything. Spies out-spy you, attack builds out-attack you, balanced is only good for epics. And pure builds like osf or oaf (like myself) are completely potted up with every single pot to cover their weak spots.

10. @Darkesthunter789: I agree. Balanced is better or at least try to have a def/spy def tower. If you have 0spie att/def, you're an easy target for spies unless if you buy pure spy allies or hansels. Pure spies have the advantage of going undetected if successful but gold gained by steals is horrible.

11. Depending your size, I could do more damage to a hlbc spy then he alone could do to me. Because hybrids are fully potted too. So whatever style you win fully potted you will lose the other.

With the new highlands out you can make more then what a full cost of one pot each for attack do as well so I would make 40 mil and cost me around 25 a hit and he would lose more money trying to spy me because of my def pots and his ATt pots.

So hybrid are better for most things except pwars. If you are bigger. I would start attack. Then start going hansel then go hybrid.

12. The best is hansel

Face facts

48guilds lvl 4 and a building that gives %5 plunder and around 15m Allie bonus

13. Yes, we've established... Hansel best for pwars and the best money making for a under 600k combined player.

BUT worst build for real/system wars and one of the worst for EB because of such low stats.

Pure spy, really only good for being on the defending side of a pwar. And you keep war tax and you are at least 1 mil combined stats then it's the best for making money. BUT you have to be on nearly 48 hours straight and very hard to get into and work your way up and getting harder to find pw clans. Also can be good in real wars if played right. Not good in system wars unless constantly pinned.

I would say ATt and hybrid but I can't be bothered and I doubt anyone cares.

14. This thread is a year and half old...

 Dead Thread 

15. Umm. Ur saying bad for read wars. Maybe u don't use enough allies. If a hansel has enough they will win. Look on the #1 year of KaW ninja won using a hansel and was second on allies. He came first. Hansel is the best build and will b until maybe new updates

16. Umm. Ur saying bad for real wars. Maybe u don't use enough allies. If a hansel has enough they will win. Look on the #1 year of KaW ninja won using a hansel and was second on allies. He came first. Hansel is the best build and will b until maybe new updates

17. Take it away, bunchies!!!!

[​IMG]

18. Pure spy with no Allie is best for real war . Then if u go pw just add a attack building an ur good to go ! 

I recently converted from a attack build to spy . My amount earned per unload increased but stats decreased massively !